• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a fact sheet for wedding shower info?

In summary, a wedding shower is a pre-wedding celebration where friends and family gather to shower the bride and groom with gifts and well-wishes. While it is not necessary to include registry information on the flyer, it is helpful for guests to have a reminder. Pampered Chef products are suitable for wedding showers and their consultants can assist in choosing the perfect items for the happy couple. It is recommended to send out the shower flyer 4-6 weeks in advance to allow guests enough time to RSVP and plan. If there is a specific theme or dress code, it is helpful to include it on the flyer. Otherwise, it can be left open to interpretation.
heat123
Silver Member
I looked on CC for something to download but could not find anything? Does any have or know where to find a wedding show fact or info sheet? TIA!?!

I'm not sure what you're looking for but here's what I give my shower hosts and brides.

Attachments

• 2009bride-host-guest shower instructions.doc
    39 KB · Views: 494
Thanks for sharing Beth! I acuatlly just went and found my 411 on Bridal showers that PC gave us in our kits. I just copied what I had. Thanks~

What is a wedding shower?

A wedding shower is a pre-wedding celebration where friends and family gather to shower the bride and groom with gifts and well-wishes for their upcoming marriage.

Do I need to include registry information on the flyer?

While it is not necessary to include registry information on the flyer, it is a helpful reminder for guests. Consider including a small note or a link to the couple's registry.

Can I use Pampered Chef products for the shower?

Absolutely! Our products are perfect for any occasion, including wedding showers. Our consultants can help you choose the best items for the happy couple.

How far in advance should I send out the shower flyer?

It is recommended to send out the flyer at least 4-6 weeks before the shower date to give guests enough time to RSVP and plan accordingly.

Should I include a dress code on the flyer?

If the shower has a specific theme or dress code, it is helpful to include it on the flyer so guests know what to expect. Otherwise, you can leave it open to interpretation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
artcd44