• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Wedding Shower Apron for Sale - Shop Now!

In summary, the wedding shower apron is available in one size fits all with adjustable ties, and it is machine washable. It can also be personalized for an additional fee. The apron is made of high-quality cotton fabric and should be washed before first use. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents and iron on low heat if needed.
jpanzenhagen
Gold Member
Does anyone have any wedding shower aprons that they would like to sell?

I've been picking up white aprons at Hobby Lobby or Michael's. I bought iron-on transfers at Staples and use my inkjet printer to print the logo on those transfers. Then I just iron it on. Works like a charm. I can even customize the apron if I want.

I have one if you are still looking for one.

1. What size options are available for the wedding shower apron?

Our wedding shower apron is available in one size fits all, with adjustable neck and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all body types.

2. Is the wedding shower apron machine washable?

Yes, our wedding shower apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing on a gentle cycle and air drying to preserve the quality of the fabric.

3. Can I personalize the wedding shower apron with a name or monogram?

Yes, our wedding shower apron can be personalized with a name or monogram for an additional fee. Simply select the "personalize" option before adding the apron to your cart.

4. What material is the wedding shower apron made of?

Our wedding shower apron is made of high-quality, durable cotton fabric that is both comfortable to wear and easy to clean.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the wedding shower apron?

We recommend washing the wedding shower apron before its first use and avoiding bleach or harsh detergents. If ironing is needed, use a low heat setting on the reverse side of the apron.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cookin'InTX
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
heat123
  • lauriedip