• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Chic and Elegant Wedding Shower Apron Design

In summary, the Wedding Shower Apron is made of a soft and durable cotton blend fabric and is designed to fit most body types with adjustable features. Personalization services are available for an additional fee, and the apron is currently only available in white. It is machine washable but should not be bleached or ironed.
turtle15
What does it look like?

It's white - with a pocket like the denim one, and at the top it says The Pampered Bride.

The new one only says "The Pampered Chef" with the tag line. No more Pampered Bride like the discontinued one :(

I just took the bride apron & had it embrodered with Pampered Bride.

Here is a picture of the one I had done today for my bridal shower Saturday & I also had my name put on my dots apron I got in a surprise box at conference.
DSC01264.JPG

DSC01265.JPG

1. What material is the Wedding Shower Apron made of?

The Wedding Shower Apron is made of a soft and durable cotton blend fabric.

2. Is the apron one size fits all?

Yes, the Wedding Shower Apron is designed to fit most body types with an adjustable neck strap and long ties for a comfortable and customizable fit.

3. Can I personalize the apron with the bride's name?

Yes, we offer personalization services for an additional fee. You can add the bride's name or initials to make the apron even more special.

4. Are there different color options for the apron?

Currently, the Wedding Shower Apron is only available in white. However, we do offer a variety of other aprons in different colors and designs that would be perfect for a wedding shower gift.

5. What is the care instructions for the apron?

The Wedding Shower Apron is machine washable for easy maintenance. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Do not bleach or iron the apron.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
niccibyrd
Replies
Views
DebPC