• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helpful Information for Signing Up for a Wedding Registry

In summary, the conversation is about a friend's question regarding the PC Wedding registry and how it works. The couple can choose items for their registry and guests can either purchase from that list or choose other items. If the friend orders through the consultant, the couple will not receive credit on their registry, but the consultant can include those orders in a host order to earn host benefits for the couple. The couple can also use their host benefits to purchase items from their registry or anything else they want. Detailed information about the registry can be found in the starter or change-over kit and on Consultant's Corner.
krhodes74
Good morning all, I have just had a question that I don't have any idea on how to answer. I have a friend that has someone that is getting married and is already signed up on the PC Wedding registry. She wanted to know does she have to go online and order for the relative or can she order it through me and the relative still get credit for it? When you do a wedding registry do you just sign up for the items that you want and they are bought for you? Or are you like the host and you get free and discount items also? I know that if I was just to read somewhere I would probally know the answer to these questions but I am realy new to this and haven't gotten that far yet.
Thanks
kelli:)

krhodes74 said:
Good morning all, I have just had a question that I don't have any idea on how to answer. I have a friend that has someone that is getting married and is already signed up on the PC Wedding registry. She wanted to know does she have to go online and order for the relative or can she order it through me and the relative still get credit for it? When you do a wedding registry do you just sign up for the items that you want and they are bought for you? Or are you like the host and you get free and discount items also? I know that if I was just to read somewhere I would probally know the answer to these questions but I am realy new to this and haven't gotten that far yet.
Thanks
kelli:)
Her friends can order through you if they want but she would not get credit on the gift registry for those gifts. You could put those orders together with her as host and she could get some host credit for the orders that way.

The couple picks what they would like to get and guests choose from that list or can choose other items to buy the couple. When the couple chooses to "cash in" their host benefits (they can only do that once!) they can choose things on their list that they didn't get or anything else they want. Pampered Chef sends them a packet explaining everything to them.

Information about the Registry is in your starter or change-over kit and there are questions and answers at Consultant's Corner under downloads (the registry information booklet is there too).

Hi Kelli,Great question! When it comes to wedding registries, it all depends on the specific registry and how it works. In most cases, the couple will create a list of items they would like to receive as gifts for their wedding. These items can be purchased by anyone, either online or in-store, and the couple will receive them as gifts.In terms of your friend's situation, it's best to check with the specific registry to see if there are any restrictions on who can make purchases for the couple. Some registries may require the person to be listed as a "contributor" or "co-registrant" in order for the couple to receive credit for the gift. It's always best to double check to avoid any confusion or issues.As for your second question, the couple typically does not receive any free or discounted items from the registry. They simply create a list of items they would like to receive as gifts from their guests. However, some retailers may offer special perks or discounts for registering with them, so it's worth looking into.I hope this helps clarify things for you and your friend. Best of luck with the wedding planning!Best,

1. What are the benefits of creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef allows you to choose from a wide selection of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that will help you build your dream kitchen. Additionally, you can receive special discounts and free gifts when guests purchase items from your registry.

2. How do I sign up for a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Signing up for a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Create a Registry" button. From there, you can follow the step-by-step instructions to set up your registry and start adding items.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can! Our registry allows you to add items from other stores by using the "Add to Registry" button on our website. This makes it convenient for you to choose all the products you want for your kitchen in one place.

4. How can I share my Pampered Chef wedding registry with my guests?

You can easily share your Pampered Chef wedding registry with your guests by using the unique link provided to you when you create your registry. You can also include the link on your wedding website or share it through email or social media.

5. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account on our website and make the necessary updates. This includes adding or removing items, changing quantities, and updating your shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • darlinclem