• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Wedding registry.

krhodes74

Jan 23, 2006
Good morning all, I have just had a question that I don't have any idea on how to answer. I have a friend that has someone that is getting married and is already signed up on the PC Wedding registry. She wanted to know does she have to go online and order for the relative or can she order it through me and the relative still get credit for it? When you do a wedding registry do you just sign up for the items that you want and they are bought for you? Or are you like the host and you get free and discount items also? I know that if I was just to read somewhere I would probally know the answer to these questions but I am realy new to this and haven't gotten that far yet.
Thanks
kelli:)

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
krhodes74 said:
Good morning all, I have just had a question that I don't have any idea on how to answer. I have a friend that has someone that is getting married and is already signed up on the PC Wedding registry. She wanted to know does she have to go online and order for the relative or can she order it through me and the relative still get credit for it? When you do a wedding registry do you just sign up for the items that you want and they are bought for you? Or are you like the host and you get free and discount items also? I know that if I was just to read somewhere I would probally know the answer to these questions but I am realy new to this and haven't gotten that far yet.
Thanks
kelli:)
Her friends can order through you if they want but she would not get credit on the gift registry for those gifts. You could put those orders together with her as host and she could get some host credit for the orders that way.

The couple picks what they would like to get and guests choose from that list or can choose other items to buy the couple. When the couple chooses to "cash in" their host benefits (they can only do that once!) they can choose things on their list that they didn't get or anything else they want. Pampered Chef sends them a packet explaining everything to them.

Information about the Registry is in your starter or change-over kit and there are questions and answers at Consultant's Corner under downloads (the registry information booklet is there too).