1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Wedding Registry ?

1. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

Aren't all registries assigned to a consultant? I had a home office lead sale who wanted me to take the items off of her daughters registry. I told her the registry wasn't with me but I could help her talk to the other consultant and take them off. She is insisting there isn't a consultant she just registered online. I would have been assigned to someone right? None of the registries give the consultants info on them.

Mar 22, 2009
  2. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

If these items were purchased by your home office lead, and she wants her daughter's registery to reflect that these items were purchased, the bride can go in with her password she chose, and adjust. But yes, she should know who her consultant is. When you register, the company sends a message. In fact, I had a bride who didn't have an email when she registered, and she needed one, so she used mine. Here's the email I got today:

Dear Carmen xxxxx

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Thank you for choosing The Pampered Chef® for your Wedding Registry. We can’t wait to help.

This e-mail contains important information about your registry. We recommend you print a copy of this e-mail for your records.

Your Pampered Chef® Consultant
    Julxxxxxxx
    4xxxxxxx
    Phone: (xxxxxxx
    Alternate Phone: (000) 000-0000

........it continued.

3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

If the customer didn't specifically enter your information, the registry went into the lead system and was assigned to a local Director.

Mar 23, 2009
  4. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

Thanks, I know the registry isn't mine, the sale was from the lead system too, but they are insisting there is NOT a consultant with the registry. And I wanted to double check my facts before I got back to them. I can't change anything on the registry, the bride can or the consultant. Maybe the mom doesn't want the bride to know what she bought?
    Thanks for the help.

Mar 23, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted