• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Consultant: Helping You Manage Your Online Registry

In summary, the customer registered with The Pampered Chef®, but is insisting that there is no consultant assigned to the registry. The bride can go in and adjust the information, but the consultant is not automatically assigned.
Aren't all registries assigned to a consultant? I had a home office lead sale who wanted me to take the items off of her daughters registry. I told her the registry wasn't with me but I could help her talk to the other consultant and take them off. She is insisting there isn't a consultant she just registered online. I would have been assigned to someone right? None of the registries give the consultants info on them.

If these items were purchased by your home office lead, and she wants her daughter's registery to reflect that these items were purchased, the bride can go in with her password she chose, and adjust. But yes, she should know who her consultant is. When you register, the company sends a message. In fact, I had a bride who didn't have an email when she registered, and she needed one, so she used mine. Here's the email I got today:

Dear Carmen xxxxx

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Thank you for choosing The Pampered Chef® for your Wedding Registry. We can’t wait to help.

This e-mail contains important information about your registry. We recommend you print a copy of this e-mail for your records.

Your Pampered Chef® Consultant
Julxxxxxxx
4xxxxxxx
Phone: (xxxxxxx
Alternate Phone: (000) 000-0000

........it continued.

If the customer didn't specifically enter your information, the registry went into the lead system and was assigned to a local Director.

Thanks, I know the registry isn't mine, the sale was from the lead system too, but they are insisting there is NOT a consultant with the registry. And I wanted to double check my facts before I got back to them. I can't change anything on the registry, the bride can or the consultant. Maybe the mom doesn't want the bride to know what she bought?
Thanks for the help.

Hi there! Yes, all registries are assigned to a consultant. In this case, it sounds like the customer may have registered online without selecting a specific consultant. In that case, the registry would be assigned to a consultant in their area who can assist them with their needs. I'm happy to help facilitate communication with the other consultant and get those items removed from the registry for you. Just let me know how I can assist. Thank you for reaching out!

What is a wedding registry consultant?

A wedding registry consultant is a professional who helps couples create and manage their online wedding registry. They provide guidance on what items to include, how to organize the registry, and how to communicate with guests.

What are the benefits of using a wedding registry consultant?

Using a wedding registry consultant can save you time and stress by helping you narrow down your registry options, keep track of gifts, and communicate with guests. They also have expert knowledge on popular and practical registry items.

How do I become a wedding registry consultant?

To become a wedding registry consultant, you should have strong customer service skills, knowledge of gift-giving etiquette, and be familiar with popular wedding registry platforms and products. Many companies, such as Pampered Chef, offer training and support for their consultants.

Do I have to pay for a wedding registry consultant?

Some wedding registry consultants may charge a fee for their services, while others, like Pampered Chef consultants, offer their services for free. It is important to discuss any fees or commission structures with your consultant before working with them.

Can a wedding registry consultant help me after my wedding?

Many wedding registry consultants offer post-wedding services, such as assisting with returns or exchanges, tracking incomplete gifts, and providing thank-you card organization. Be sure to ask your consultant about any additional services they offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • Sheila