• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Save on Wedding Registry Supplies?

In summary, popular items requested for a wedding registry include cookware sets, kitchen gadgets, serving dishes, baking essentials, and cutlery. To choose which Pampered Chef products to add, consider your specific cooking and baking needs, as well as unique items you may not already have. You can customize your registry with specific products and even add a personal message. There is a special discount for wedding registry items, and you can easily share your registry with family and friends through our website, social media, or by requesting a printed copy at a retail location.
Kathytnt
70+ FK76 Tri-Fold Wedding registry brochures $5
They have my sticker on them but that is easily covered.

8 packages of blank Wedding registry insert cards (NIP) $5

2 Packages Wedding registry letterhead $10
2 packages Weding registry business size envelopes $10
1 package Registry note cards with envelopes $7

Would be will to sell the whole package for $30 plus shipping and handling

Kathy,

I will take the whole thing for $30.00. Let me know what shipping would be to 11219. Thanks,
Annie

1. What types of kitchen supplies are commonly requested for a wedding registry?

Some of the most popular items requested for a wedding registry include cookware sets, kitchen gadgets, serving dishes, baking essentials, and cutlery.

2. How do I choose which Pampered Chef products to add to my wedding registry?

We recommend selecting a variety of products from our catalog that will meet your specific cooking and baking needs. We also suggest considering items that you may not already have in your kitchen, such as specialty cookware or unique kitchen tools.

3. Can I customize my wedding registry to include specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can definitely customize your wedding registry to include specific Pampered Chef products. Our website offers a feature that allows you to add and remove items from your registry as needed. You can also personalize your registry by adding a special message or note for your guests.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for wedding registry items?

Yes, we offer a special discount for wedding registry items. When you register for a certain amount of Pampered Chef products, you can receive a percentage off your total purchase. This is a great opportunity to stock your kitchen with high-quality products at a discounted price.

5. How do I share my wedding registry with family and friends?

You can easily share your wedding registry with family and friends by providing them with a link to your registry on our website. You can also share your registry through social media or by including the link on your wedding invitations. Additionally, you can visit one of our retail locations and request for your registry to be printed for easy sharing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies