• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Wedding Registry Rewards: What You Need to Know

In summary, the Pampered Chef Wedding Registry Rewards program allows engaged couples to create a registry and earn rewards based on purchases made from their registry. To sign up, visit the website and click on the "Registry" tab. Couples can earn 10% of the total value of products purchased from their registry in free products and exclusive discounts. There are no restrictions on what products can be added to the registry, but only purchases made directly from the registry count towards rewards. Wedding Registry Rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but individual product promotions and discounts can still be used.
heat123
Silver Member
To anyone who is familiar with the registry process. I had a wedding reg. open In June (wedding was on the 20th). I just received another order for it today, late obviously. So do the registries automatically get held open for 3 months ( I think I read) and then HO will notify the couple its time to redeem their rewards after the 3 months?

They kept their info private to me so I have no way of contacting them, except thru the mother of the groom who referred me.

Also they are elilgible for the host special correct?

TIA!

The registries are held open past the wedding date, and the couple should get a note from HO when they're nearing their redemption deadline. They can select the host special that's in effect the month they redeem the rewards.

OK thanks Ann! Helpful as always! :)

1. What is the Pampered Chef Wedding Registry Rewards program?

The Pampered Chef Wedding Registry Rewards program allows engaged couples to create a registry of Pampered Chef products and earn rewards based on purchases made from their registry.

2. How do I sign up for the Wedding Registry Rewards program?

To sign up for the Wedding Registry Rewards program, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can create your registry and start earning rewards.

3. What rewards can I earn through the Wedding Registry Rewards program?

Couples can earn 10% of the total value of products purchased from their registry in free products, as well as exclusive discounts on additional products.

4. Are there any restrictions on what products I can add to my registry?

No, you can add any Pampered Chef products to your registry. However, only purchases made directly from your registry will count towards your rewards.

5. Can I combine my Wedding Registry Rewards with other Pampered Chef offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, Wedding Registry Rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any promotions or discounts available on individual products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • lovecookn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedpals