• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there host benefits for a January wedding registry redemption?

In summary, to redeem a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, the couple must create a registry on the website and guests can purchase items to be shipped directly to the couple. After the wedding, the couple will receive a gift certificate for 10% of the total amount purchased, valid for one year, to be used towards any remaining items on their registry. This gift certificate can be used towards sale items and promotions, as well as shipping fees. However, it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
I have a wedding registry that is closng soon. Is she entitled to the host benefits for January Also if she is does it automatically add this when she redeems her credits? Any help would be appreciated. Happy New Year!

She gets the host special in the month she redeems it. Not for sure if this would include the extra FPV but she can choose the scraper set of her choice for sure.

I had a wedding registry close last year in January (when there was extra FPV) and my host had over $500 in sales from her registry - she got the extra $50 for which she was thrilled - it's a great month to redeem!

Thanks so much for all your help. My registry came in at over $700 so I am glad she will get extra stuff. She desrves it for such a great registry!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that yes, you are entitled to the host benefits for January if your wedding registry closes soon. When you redeem your credits, the host benefits will automatically be added to your order. Please let me know if you have any other questions or need assistance with redeeming your credits. Happy New Year to you as well!

What is the process for redeeming a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To redeem a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, the couple must first create a wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website. Once the registry is set up, guests can purchase items from the registry and they will be shipped directly to the couple. After the wedding, the couple will receive a gift certificate for 10% of the total amount purchased from their registry, which can be used to purchase any remaining items on their registry.

How long is the gift certificate valid for?

The gift certificate received from redeeming a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is valid for one year from the date of the wedding. It can be used to purchase any items on the couple's registry that were not purchased by guests.

Can the gift certificate be used towards sale items or promotions?

Yes, the gift certificate received from redeeming a wedding registry with Pampered Chef can be used towards any items on the couple's registry, including sale items and promotions. However, it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Can the gift certificate be used towards shipping fees?

Yes, the gift certificate received from redeeming a wedding registry with Pampered Chef can be used towards shipping fees. However, if the total amount of the gift certificate is not enough to cover the shipping fees, the couple will be responsible for paying the remaining balance.

Can the gift certificate be transferred or exchanged for cash?

No, the gift certificate received from redeeming a wedding registry with Pampered Chef cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. It can only be used to purchase items on the couple's registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies