• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Purchase Items from a Wedding Registry for Someone in Another State?

In summary, a wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that a couple creates and shares with their wedding guests. It can be created online or in-store, and it is recommended to limit the number of registries to avoid overwhelming guests. It is also recommended to register for more gifts than the number of guests attending the wedding to give guests a variety of options. While it is acceptable to register for expensive items, it is important to include a range of price points to accommodate all budgets.
DeeDee616
I have a family member in another state who has a friend getting married, and has a wedding registy with another consulant. My family member wants to buy thru me. Is that possible? For me to place the order off the reisgtry and get credit for it? Or my aunt just has to go to the other consulant's web site to do it? Thanks for the help!

For her purchase to add to the bride's registry benefits, she needs to purchase the item from the other consultant. Plus, her order will be reflected on the bride's wish list as purchased (although that can be altered manually by the bride/groom/other consultant).

I'd tell the family member, "thanks for your loyalty and I appreciate the thought, but your purchase will have additional benefits to the bride if you purchase directly off of her online registry through the other consultant... so, when would you like to host a party with me?"

It is possible for you to place the order off the registry and get credit for it, but it would depend on the policies of the specific company you are a consultant for. Some companies may allow consultants to place orders for customers outside of their own region, while others may require customers to go through their designated consultant. It would be best to check with your company's policies and guidelines to see what options are available for this situation. Your aunt may also want to contact the other consultant to see if they are able to ship the items directly to her or if she needs to go through their website to place the order.

What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that a couple creates and shares with their wedding guests. It is a convenient way for guests to know what the couple wants and avoids duplicate gifts.

How do I create a wedding registry?

Most stores that offer wedding registry services allow couples to create a registry online or in-store. Simply visit the store's website, select the items you want, and add them to your registry. You can also go to the store in person and use a scanner to add items to your registry.

Can I have multiple wedding registries?

Yes, you can have multiple wedding registries at different stores. This allows you to have a variety of options for your guests to choose from. However, it is recommended to limit the number of registries to avoid overwhelming your guests.

How many gifts should I register for?

It is recommended to register for more gifts than the number of guests attending your wedding. This allows guests to have a variety of items to choose from and gives them the option to choose a gift that fits their budget.

Is it okay to register for expensive items?

It is acceptable to register for a few expensive items, but it is important to also include a range of price points to accommodate all budgets. Keep in mind that guests are not obligated to purchase expensive items and may choose to give a cash gift instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
RossDeb2
  • nicki25