• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Question: Commission on Purchases Outside Website

In summary, if someone goes through the corporate website instead of pamperedchef.com to purchase something for someone on the registry, Pampered Chef does not receive commission. However, if someone goes through the registry on the consultant's website, Pampered Chef does receive commission.
kltaylo
My brother and his future wife set up a wedding registry on my website. If someone goes through pamperedchef.com instead of my website to purchase something for them do I still make commission on it?

I don't think they can find your brother's registry if they go through the corporate website. I'm fairly certain they have to go through yours to find him and his bride-to-be. Could be wrong, though. Someone will correct me if I am.

My Aunt just called me and said she ordered off their registry. She asked me if I would get credit for it since she went to pc.com instead of my website. The main website has a wedding registry link to look up and create a registry.

raebates said:
I don't think they can find your brother's registry if they go through the corporate website. I'm fairly certain they have to go through yours to find him and his bride-to-be. Could be wrong, though. Someone will correct me if I am.

As long as it is set up with you as the consultant, anyone can go through pc.com and find the registry and you will make the commission.

So, sorry Rae, you stand corrected!

I most certainly do. :) That's actually really good to know.

Thank you very much!

raebates said:
I most certainly do. :) That's actually really good to know.

Yes, this is so that even if you don't have a website, you can still have wedding registries set up with you as the consultant.

FYI, I RECENTLY ran into an isue where my bride didn't know she had to register throguh my site, so she went to the PC site and was assigned to another consultant. BEFORE we realized it someone else went to ym site THROUGH the wedding registry link on my page, and did and order for her, and the consultant they assigned the registry to got the order. LUCKY for me, Iwas able to contact the other consultant and she was very understanding andwe were able to resolve the issue with the help of the home office.

But do beware playing with the main PC.com site is not alwasy fun lol... but as stated above as long as you are listed as the consultant on the actual registry then you will receive credit for the order regardless of what website they go through to get to the registry.

HTH

1. What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that a couple creates for their wedding guests to purchase. It allows the couple to choose items they want and need to start their new life together.

2. How do I create a wedding registry?

To create a wedding registry, you can either visit a store in person or create one online through the retailer's website. You will need to select the items you want and add them to your registry, and then share the registry information with your guests.

3. Is there a deadline for creating a wedding registry?

There is no set deadline for creating a wedding registry, but it is recommended to do so at least six months before the wedding to give guests enough time to purchase gifts. However, you can create a registry at any time before the wedding.

4. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your wedding registry at any time. It is a good idea to periodically check and update your registry to ensure your guests have a variety of gift options to choose from.

5. What happens to my registry if items are no longer available?

If an item on your registry becomes unavailable, the retailer will typically offer a similar item as a replacement. If you do not want the replacement item, you can usually choose to receive a cash or store credit refund for the value of the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies