• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unanswered Wedding Registry Order: Address Omission Explanation

In summary, a wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that a couple creates and shares with their wedding guests. It is created to help guests know what the couple wants and prevent duplicate gifts. Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy and can be done online or in-store. Items can be added or removed from the registry at any time. Guests can purchase items from the registry by using the couple's name and wedding date to search for it online or in-store. After the wedding, remaining items can be kept, returned for store credit, or donated to charity.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
I have a question that I am hoping someone can answer for me. I received my first registry order today and it did not have the customers address listed. Is this because she chose not to be contacted by me?

most likely. So you don't have to do anything with it. In my experience some of those work out, but some gals just get excited when they get engaged and registery everywhere.

She is registered only one other place so hopefullhy it will be a success. Thanks for your reponse.

1. What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that a couple creates and shares with their wedding guests. It is a convenient way for guests to know what the couple wants and helps prevent duplicate gifts.

2. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can select the items you want and add them to your registry. You can also visit one of our retail stores to create your registry in person.

3. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your account on our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can add or remove items as needed.

4. How do my wedding guests purchase items from my registry?

Your wedding guests can purchase items from your registry by visiting our website or by going to one of our retail stores. They can search for your registry by using your name and wedding date, and then they can select and purchase the items you have chosen.

5. What happens to my wedding registry after my wedding?

After your wedding, you can choose to keep any remaining items on your registry or return them for store credit. You can also use your store credit to purchase any items that were not purchased from your registry. Alternatively, you can donate your store credit to a charity of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
Replies