• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Perfect Wedding Registry with The Pampered Chef!

In summary, Nancy Jo Ryan offers a "quick registry" service for upcoming weddings, where she sets up an online registry with essential kitchen tools and provides assistance and cooking classes. The set-up includes various kitchen items such as a food chopper, knives, can opener, and stoneware. There are also optional packages for Thanksgiving and grilling tools. Kim expresses gratitude for sharing this information.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I found this on another site I go to....sounds great!!

From Nancy Jo Ryan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pampered Chef “Quick Registry” Wedding Registry Details

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Sign up for the “quick registry” and I will set up your registry on-line with the most essential kitchen tools I think every new bride and groom should have! Then you’ll receive a welcome packet and email with details on how to add/update items on your registry at any time. You can even email your friends and family with a link to your registry so they can check out all the great items you have chosen. And as your consultant, I am available to help you decide on what items you might need and I even offer cooking classes to help you get off to a great start in your new kitchen together! Please don’t hesitate to contact me for assistance at any time. www.pamperedchef.biz/yourname

Nancy Jo Ryan, National Senior Executive Director •

Here is what is included in the Quick Registry Set-up:

Food Chopper
Large Grooved Cutting Board
Knives with Sharpening Cases (Chef’s, Utility and Paring)
Pizza Cutter
Smooth Edge Can Opener
Kitchen Shears
Entertaining Set with Striped Platter
Essential Set
Simple Additions Stands - Three Tiered Stand, Small Bowl Caddy and Rectangle Stand
Serving Spatulas – Large, Mini and Slice N Serve
Chillzanne Rectangle Server and Sectional Server
Stoneware Starters - Deep Dish Baker (French Vanilla), Large Round Stone & Rack, Stoneware Bar Pan
Must Have Measuring Tools Collection – Small and Classic Batter Bowls, Easy Read Measuring Cups, Measure-All Cup, Adjustable Measuring Spoons and Adjustable Scoop
Stainless Mixing Bowl Set
Stackable Cooling Racks (at least 2)
Scraper Collection – Mix N’ Scraper, Small Mix N’ Scraper, Classic Scraper and Skinny Scraper
Executive Cookware 5 & 7 piece sets
Cook’s Library – Stoneware Inspirations, It’s Good For You, All the Best
Chef’s Tongs
Nylon Tools – Tool Set, Slotted Spoon, Slotted Server, Ladle, Masher, Whisk & Small Turner
Garlic Press
Ice Cream Dipper
And consider adding “Our First Thanksgiving” or “Guys Grilling Tools” Packages as well.

“Our First Thanksgiving” Includes:

Professional Roasting Pan with Rack
Reversible Bamboo Carving Board
Meat Lifters
Carving Set
Digital Thermometer
Baster & Cleaning Brush
Turkey Basics Recipe Card Collection
Deep Dish Pie Plate in Cranberry
Baker’s Mat
Baker’s Roller
Pie Gate
Pie Crust Shield
“Guys Grilling Tools” Includes:

Barbecue Turner
Barbecue Fork
Barbecue Tongs
Barbecue Tool Bag
Barbecue Mitt
Grill Cleaning Brush
Great Grilling Recipe Card Collection
3 flavorful Rubs for seasoning (Citrus & Basil, Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic, Bell Pepper & Herb)

very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Kim

Wow, this sounds like an amazing wedding registry opportunity! I love that it includes all the essential kitchen tools and even offers the option for cooking classes. The added packages for "Our First Thanksgiving" and "Guys Grilling Tools" are also great ideas. I will definitely be checking out your website for more information. Thanks for sharing this with us!

1. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Create a Registry" button. You will then be prompted to enter your personal information and create a username and password. Once your account is set up, you can start browsing and adding items to your registry.

2. What types of items can I add to my wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and small appliances. You can also add items from our entertaining and decor collections, as well as our popular pantry and food products.

3. Can I customize my wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your registry by adding a personal message, choosing a theme, and selecting your preferred shipping and delivery options. You can also add or remove items from your registry at any time.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum amount of items I can add to my wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

There is no minimum or maximum amount of items you can add to your wedding registry with Pampered Chef. We recommend adding a variety of items at different price points to give your guests a variety of options to choose from.

5. Can I manage my wedding registry with Pampered Chef online?

Yes, you can easily manage your wedding registry online by logging into your account on our website. From there, you can add or remove items, track purchases, and update your personal information and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • vwpamperedchef