• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a wedding registry and fundraiser flyer?

In summary, a wedding registry is a list of gifts that a couple creates to let their guests know what items they would like to receive as wedding gifts. It can be created through Pampered Chef, where guests can purchase items directly from the registry for the couple. It is also possible to create a wedding registry and fundraiser at the same time through Pampered Chef. Couples can continue to add items to their registry even after it has been created. The benefits of creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef include receiving high-quality, useful kitchen tools and appliances for their new home, and making it easier for guests to choose a gift that the couple truly wants and needs.
heather223
Gold Member
I am trying to get my guest folders revamped. I was wondering if anyone has a wedding registry and a seperate fundraiser flyer that I can use? TIA! :chef:

HO has great flyers on the supply order form

I found some on here when I looked in the files section. When I typed in Fundrasier Flyer, not alot came up (same with wedding registry flyer) but when I just typed in "flyer" a ton of options came up. It takes a little while, but you can weed through them and find a few good ones

What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a list of gifts that a couple creates to let their guests know what items they would like to receive as wedding gifts.

How does a wedding registry work?

A couple can create a wedding registry through Pampered Chef by selecting items from our catalog and adding them to their registry. Guests can then purchase these items directly from the registry, and they will be shipped to the couple.

Can I create a wedding registry and fundraiser at the same time?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to create a wedding registry and fundraiser at the same time. This allows couples to receive both gifts and donations towards a cause or organization they care about.

Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can continue to add items to your wedding registry even after it has been created. Simply log into your account and add the new items to your registry.

What are the benefits of creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef allows couples to receive high-quality, useful kitchen tools and appliances for their new home. It also makes it easier for guests to choose a gift that the couple truly wants and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
Replies
Views
DebPC