• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a Wedding Registry Comparison available for easy updating online?

In summary, Teresa shared a chart of wedding registry comparison on her website in order to try and get people to register with her. She is disappointed that people do not give credit where credit is due and that the chart is outdated.
whiteyteresa
I thought that I saw a Wedding Registry Comparison on here before.

Could someone tell me where it is. I am doing a so-called-event Saturday and want to tell people about this. I tried to explain this in March but people didn’t understand. I thought that if I could show them a chart they would be able to understand better

Please post it here or please e-mail me very quickly.

Thank you

Teresa
[email protected]

:) Someone e-mailed me this.:)

I hope this helps someone else;)

Attachments

• Wedding Registry Comparison Chart 001.doc
    51 KB · Views: 692
Thank you for the chart, it is awsome. I'm going to start using this right away!

That is very cool! I have never seen it before! I knew we were of the few who rewarded couples for registering but it's nice to show them on paper!

This is sooo cool. Thanks for the comparisons. I am going to use this to try and get more people to fegister with the PC

April

This is so awesome. I am doing a bridal fair in July and I will definitely have that up and showing it off.

Thank you so much for this! I've never seen one before, it will be helpful to show guests!!

Um, hello! I did all the research on this and created that chart!!

I shared it with my NED and I guess it has made the rounds....

Just wish they would give credit where credit is due.

SorryDeb

Sorry about that:(

I received an e-mailed with that attachment after posting my request here. If I knew who sent it to me, I would have gladly put that persons name on with the post.

:) Thank you so much for making that chart!! It is fantastic:)

Thank You again

Teresa

DebbieJ said:

I'm sorry, I know how you feel...I had something like this happen to me too.

DebbieJ said:

Just think of it this way...copying is the sincerest form of flattery :)

Thanks for all your hard work!

Anyone know if this is still pretty up to date - I can tell you from personal experience that our registry is much easier to update online than the one at Target. A friend that had her baby registry with target had the same problem. I could only update it in store. What is the point of having it online if you have to talk to 3 techincal support people and still no progress.

I wish we had thi great a registry when I got married in 2005 although I did get some of the items I registered for.

What is a "Wedding Registry Comparison"?

A "Wedding Registry Comparison" is a tool that allows couples to compare and choose from different wedding registry options. It helps them create a personalized registry that fits their needs and preferences.

How does a "Wedding Registry Comparison" work?

A "Wedding Registry Comparison" works by providing couples with a list of different wedding registry options, such as department stores, online retailers, and specialty stores. They can then compare the features and benefits of each option and choose the one that best suits their needs.

Can I use a "Wedding Registry Comparison" for free?

Yes, most "Wedding Registry Comparison" tools are free to use. However, some may require a subscription or a small fee for additional features. It is important to research and compare different options to find the one that fits your budget.

What are the benefits of using a "Wedding Registry Comparison"?

Using a "Wedding Registry Comparison" can save couples time and effort by providing them with a comprehensive list of registry options. It also allows them to compare prices, products, and features to make an informed decision. Additionally, some tools may offer exclusive discounts or perks for using their service.

Can I add items from different stores to my wedding registry using a "Wedding Registry Comparison"?

Yes, most "Wedding Registry Comparison" tools allow couples to add items from multiple stores to their registry. This gives them the flexibility to choose from a wider range of products and stores, making it easier to create a personalized and diverse registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • sandyculver
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sing4Him1977
  • yummy4tummy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies