• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Commissions?

In summary, to set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you can visit their website and create a registry by adding items from their catalog. There is no fee for setting up a registry and as a consultant, you can earn commissions from purchases made from your registry. The commission rate varies and will be added to your account according to their regular payment schedule.
chefmelody
I wasn't able to find this in the information I got from PC, but maybe I just missed it. When and how do we get our commission from wedding registries? Is it applied each cycle (mid-month, month end), as items are bought, like internet orders? Or is it applied after the registry closes, like a show?

you get commission in the months the items are ordered from the way i read it. someone please correct me if i am wrong though.

thats how I understand the wedding registry you get paid each month something is ordered say march someone plaeces a 100 dollar order you get the comission off that. then in April they order 50 dollars you get the comission at the end of April

You get paid for orders that are placed on the Wedding Registry in the same way that you get paid for Individual orders. The sales are added to your individual tracker so soon as the order is placed and you are paid your commission on the next paycheck.

Hi there! I'm happy to help clarify the commission process for wedding registries. Commission from wedding registries is applied after the registry closes, similar to a show. This typically happens within 2-4 weeks after the registry has closed. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or our home office for more information. Thank you!

1. How do I set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can create a new registry and add items from our catalog to your list. You can also share your registry with friends and family through email or social media.

2. Is there a fee to set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee to set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef. It is completely free for our customers to create and manage their registries.

3. How do I earn commissions from my wedding registry?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commissions from any purchases made from your wedding registry. Simply share your registry with others and when they make a purchase, you will earn a percentage of the sales as commission.

4. How much commission can I earn from my wedding registry?

The commission rate for wedding registry purchases varies depending on the item and the current promotions. As a consultant, you will have access to the current commission rates for all products when creating your registry.

5. How and when will I receive my commissions from my wedding registry?

Your commissions from wedding registry purchases will be added to your account and paid out according to our regular payment schedule, which is typically every two weeks. You can view your commission earnings and payment details in your consultant account on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies