• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Wedding Registry Catalogs: Validity of Fall/Winter 2008 Edition

In summary, a wedding registry catalog is a list of products chosen by the couple to receive as wedding gifts. To access a Pampered Chef wedding registry catalog, you can go to their website and search for the registry using the couple's name and wedding date. Items from other stores can also be added to the catalog using the registry tool. There is no limit to the number of items that can be added, but it is recommended to have a variety of items at different price points. Changes can be made to the catalog at any time through the registry account.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I wanted to order wedding reg. catalogs but they only have fall/winter 2008. Are those still valid? Or does it even matter?

The prices are different.
Just add a label explaining that the prices may not reflect the current catalog.
I just ordered them in March, so I do not think they updated them yet. (Called HO already.)

A while back they sent a notice stating they would not be updating them. :confused:

I just give my registrants a regular catalog with a print out of "A Well-Stocked Kitchen"
Jen

Where can I find the "Well-Stocked Kitchen" on CC ? ? ?

:chef:

I don't think this has been updated... but here's the Well-Stocked Kitchen List

Attachments

• Wedding Registry Well-Stocked Kitchen List.pdf
    61.4 KB · Views: 670
URGENT

Could someone update the above flyer ? ? ?

I don't have any programs that will allow me to do that.

I am meeting with a bride tomorrow late morning.

Thanks in advance

just checking again

Thank You So Much

1. What is a wedding registry catalog?

A wedding registry catalog is a curated list of products specifically chosen by the bride and groom for their wedding registry. These products are typically kitchen and household items that the couple would like to receive as gifts from their wedding guests.

2. How do I access a Pampered Chef wedding registry catalog?

You can access our wedding registry catalog by going to our website and clicking on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can create a new registry or search for an existing one using the couple's name and wedding date.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry catalog?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef wedding registry catalog. Our registry tool allows you to add items from any website by simply copying and pasting the product link.

4. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my wedding registry catalog?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wedding registry catalog. However, we recommend choosing a variety of items at different price points to give your guests a range of options to choose from.

5. Can I make changes to my wedding registry catalog after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry catalog at any time. You can add or remove items, update quantities, and even change the shipping address for your gifts. Just log in to your registry account to make any necessary changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cbord
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • JackieB999