• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Bride Needs Shower Invite Cards

In summary, the shower invite cards should include the bride's name, date and time, location, RSVP information, and any specific instructions or theme. The design can be customized to match the shower theme or the bride's preferences. It is recommended to order at least 10-15 extra cards for any last minute additions or mistakes. A personal message can also be added to the cards. The standard turnaround time for receiving the cards is 7-10 business days, with expedited shipping options available for an additional fee.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Ok ladies,

I have a bride that called and it is my 1st reg. She needs more of the cards that pc sends them to put in the shower invite that they are sending out. I called ho and the gentleman that I could hardly understand did not have any clue what IU was talking about after explaining it 3 times came back to tell me that I needed to order them from merrill. SO I looked there is nothing please help she wants to mail out her invites.

I think I read on here before that someone had to talk to a supervisor in order to get them. I will look & try to find the post.

Merrill used to have those cards available for us. It stinks that they don't any more, and that HO is telling consultants that they do.

What information should be included on the shower invite cards?

The shower invite cards should include the bride's name, the date and time of the shower, the location, and RSVP information. You may also want to include any specific instructions or theme for the shower.

Can I customize the design of the invite cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of the invite cards to match the theme of the shower or the bride's preferences. Pampered Chef offers a variety of design options to choose from.

How many invite cards should I order?

We recommend ordering at least 10-15 extra invite cards, in case of any last minute additions to the guest list or any mistakes while addressing the cards. This will ensure that you have enough invite cards for all of your guests.

Can I add a personal message to the invite cards?

Yes, you can add a personal message or note to the invite cards. This can be a special message from the bride or a heartfelt thank you to the guests for attending the shower.

What is the turnaround time for receiving the invite cards?

The standard turnaround time for receiving the invite cards is 7-10 business days. However, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy