• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find New Wedding Product Cards for a Bridal Shower?

In summary, Wedding Product Cards are small informational cards that showcase top wedding products and provide details about their features and uses. They can be obtained by hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower or party, or requesting them from a consultant at a wedding expo or event. These cards are customizable with the couple's names and wedding date, and can be used for various events besides weddings. They can be included in wedding invitations, displayed at bridal showers or expos, and used as a reference for creating a wedding registry.
lockhartkitchen
I have some product cards that are the size of a business card. I got them from a retired PC rep. They have a picture of the product, description and price. I am looking for a template or more of these that have new products. I am using these Sunday for a wedding shower. I lay the cards out, with the products the bride wants.

I found them on here. THank you for all the hard work you saved me!

where did you find these....I have a shower coming up too..thanks in advance

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of having updated and eye-catching product cards for a bridal shower. I suggest checking out the resources section on the pampered chef website for templates and images of new products. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if they have any new product cards that they would be willing to share. Another option is to create your own product cards using Canva or a similar design platform. Best of luck with your bridal shower and I hope you find the perfect product cards for the occasion!

1. What are Wedding Product Cards?

Wedding Product Cards are small informational cards that showcase our top wedding products and provide details about their features and uses. They are a great resource for engaged couples to learn more about our products and make informed decisions for their wedding registry.

2. How can I get Wedding Product Cards?

You can get Wedding Product Cards by hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower or party. Our consultants will provide you with a pack of cards to share with your guests. You can also request them from your Pampered Chef consultant if you are attending a wedding expo or event.

3. Are Wedding Product Cards customizable?

Yes, Wedding Product Cards can be customized with the name of the couple and their wedding date. This adds a personal touch and makes them a unique keepsake for the couple to remember their special day.

4. Can I use Wedding Product Cards for other events besides weddings?

While our Wedding Product Cards are specifically designed for weddings, they can also be used for other events such as bridal showers, engagement parties, and anniversary celebrations. They are a versatile tool for showcasing our products for any special occasion.

5. How do I use Wedding Product Cards?

There are a few ways to use Wedding Product Cards. You can include them in your wedding invitations as a way to introduce your guests to the products you have chosen for your registry. You can also display them at your bridal shower or wedding expo to educate guests about your registry. Lastly, you can use them as a reference when shopping for your own wedding registry to help you remember which products you liked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• A Pampered Kitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
LisaStockdale
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies