• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customize Your Wedding Invitation with Our Registry Card Template

In summary, the process for ordering wedding invitation cards with Pampered Chef is simple. You can choose a design from a variety of customizable templates and add personalized details. The minimum order quantity is 25 and the cards will be shipped within 7-10 business days. The design can be fully customized with different fonts, colors, and layouts, and you can also upload your own images. There is an option for expedited shipping for an additional fee. Before placing your order, you can also request a digital proof to make any necessary changes.
Does anyone have a template for a registry card to put in a wedding or shower invitation?

I don't but I bet if your go to avery.com you'll be able to create what you want off a business card template that you can download. They have tons of artwork and themes, probably just what you're looking for.

pchockeymom said:
i don't but i bet if your go to avery.com you'll be able to create what you want off a business card template that you can download. They have tons of artwork and themes, probably just what you're looking for.

great idea! Thank you!

What is the process for ordering wedding invitation cards?

The process for ordering wedding invitation cards with Pampered Chef is simple. First, you will need to choose a design from our vast collection of customizable templates. Then, you can add your own personalized details such as names, date, and location of the wedding. Once you have finalized your design, you can place your order and it will be shipped to you within 7-10 business days.

Can I customize the design of my wedding invitation card?

Yes, absolutely! We offer a wide range of customizable designs for you to choose from. You can add your own personal touch by changing the font, color, and layout of the design. You can even upload your own images or photos to make your wedding invitation card truly unique.

What is the minimum order quantity for wedding invitation cards?

The minimum order quantity for wedding invitation cards is 25. This allows us to provide you with the best quality and ensure that each card is carefully crafted to meet your expectations.

How long does it take to receive my wedding invitation cards?

Once you have placed your order, it will take approximately 7-10 business days for your wedding invitation cards to be delivered. However, if you need them sooner, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Can I see a proof of my wedding invitation card before placing my order?

Yes, we offer a digital proof of your wedding invitation card before finalizing your order. This allows you to make any necessary changes or corrections before your cards are printed and shipped to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies