• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newlywed Gift Ideas for the Bride-to-Be!

In summary, the conversation is about a woman who is looking for a gift for a young bride and wants to introduce her to Pampered Chef products. Suggestions are made for different items such as the cranberry oval baker, mini-baker, silicone oven mitt, bamboo utensils, and stainless steel bowls. The conversation also includes personal experiences and recommendations for the best gifts for a new bride. A suggestion is made to give a set of Easy Read Measuring Cups with smaller items like wooden spoons or a scraper. Other ideas include the Celebrate plate, Slice and Serve, and the Dessert Cookbook. The conversation ends with the agreement that the bride will appreciate whatever gift is given, except for the silicone mitt which some have had negative experiences with
Cindycooks
Silver Member
No real category for this, so I'll just post here. My other "job" is a teacher and we have a young girl here getting married April 15. She does not have any PChef and I want to place my kit enhancement order today and thought I'd get her something. This will be to wrap up and take to the wedding. Any suggestions? I'm thinking the cranberry oval baker, just because to me it is soooo pretty and practical. Or the mini-baker. And at this price - I'll tie a wooden spoon on top...If you were a new bride...what would you want?
(I also want to really impress her with our stuff and get a new customer of course!!!)

Last edited:
Have you thought of putting several utensils into the Silicone Oven Mitt?? You could put in the garlic press, a new basting brush, some of the nylon tools, some of the bamboo spoons, the chef's tongs, etc. Then you can tie a ribbon around it. I would go up to your spending limit in several little things, and allow her to buy the bakers when she becomes your customer!! I have had people tell me that they wouldn't buy stoneware because you can't put soap on them, just like some people don't want the cookware because of Teflon. Silly, I know, but true!!

As a new bride!As a new bride I would love the new cookware and the stoneware. Whatever you decide to give will be wonderful. I would give the small saute pan or any New Traditions Stoneware piece would be perfect. You can also add a Season's best cookbook with your info on back and maybe some bamboo tongs or bamboo spoons.
If she loves it encourage her to have a show and get more for FREE!! Also a basket full of tools would be nice too. Maybe a spatula, bamboo spoons, bamboo tongs, vegetable peeler, quikut paring knife, can opener, or whatever you think would be good!!
Debbie

Stainless Steel BowlsEveryone needs a set in their kitchen, and ours is the BEST!!

Diane

OOOOOO thank you so much for the suggestions. I thought about the saute pan too - the only thing (and you know I like ours best) is she registered for some from Wm Sonoma and got 2 sets, so a pan is not something she really needs unfortunately. So I want to get her something other than cookware & introduce her to PC. I like the idea of the mitt & utensils....and the SS bowls....now I'm confused!

They just bought a brand new little house and she has already mentioned a party in the summer to show off her new kitchen!

You know what I just thought about - I have a whole set of Easy Read Measuring Cups unopened...I could put an SB with those and some wooden spoons or scraper..what do you think?

Last edited:
I just got married about a year and a half ago, and if I had not already owned the whole catalog I would have loved more little things than one big thing!!! She needs things to fill those drawers in that new kitchen!!! That will get her excited to start using PC stuff for a lifetime!! I would have liked the SS bowls too, but they weren't out yet!!!

My grandmother gave me a crock pot at my bridal shower!! My MIL gave her a dirty look and scoffed at her for buying me kitchen stuff for a bridal shower and not for the wedding gift. I just smiled and asked if she realized we were moving overseas in 3 months and I couldn't plug it in!!!! That just got way off topic!! Sorry!!

How about the Celebrate plate and Slice and Serve and maybe the Dessert Cookbook!
just a thought.

I like the ERMcups with a few smaller things. That's a good idea. It's nice that she's already planning a party. A mini-baker or sm oval isn't a bad idea either.

I'm sure she'll love whatever you give her. Except the silicone mitt. I say that because that is one item I loath!! It lets the heat through! I burned my hand at a party a few weeks ago. I wish they would bring back the terry cloth mitt. Now that one would be impressive, but I digress. She will appreciate whatever you gave her.

SS bowlsI got a set of SS bowls (not PC) for my wedding gift seven years ago. EVERY time I use them (at least five times a week), I think of the lady who gave them to me and what a great gift it was.

I also like the thought of lots of little stuff cause you just don't make the investment in that stuff when you're moving into your first home. ERM cups and other stuff would be my bet...BEE

when I first got married everyone wanted to buy the big stuff. I need forks, knives, spoons and stuff like that. so I agree to do a bunch of smaller stuff. The bamboo stuff is great. and all the gadgets come in use sometime or another. what kind of cook is she? does she like to do things fancy? if so, the gadgets are perfect. dont forget, its coming up on spring/summer so how about the ice cream dipper and grilling things? chillzanne stuff would be good too. think about her needs and what type of person she is...that should narrow it down some. if she is a take out person what would she do with the US&G?? see what I mean?

Thanks Monica! She is pretty laid back, im sure just a very traditional cook. Since yesterday, I've spoken with her sister and found out that she really wants the food chopper! So, I've ordered that for her and a few little gadgets to go with it. I got her the small batter bowl, the garlic press and the aqua scraper and the HWC pink-bar board that I already had. Her wedding colors are shades of pink, so I thought that would be cute to throw in there! Also an SB and I'm writing her a little note inside. And I have an extra set of the outdoor party plates.
Her husband-to-be works at our tv station and there are 2 other people engaged there, so I want it to look good!

those are perfect ideas since just about every one of them can be used for multiple things!! hope you get some leads out of it as well!!

1. What are some must-have kitchen tools for a newlywed?

Some popular kitchen tools that make great gifts for newlyweds include a high-quality knife set, a versatile cookware set, a slow cooker, a stand mixer, and a blender. These essentials can help the couple prepare a variety of meals together and make cooking more enjoyable.

2. Are there any gift sets specifically designed for newlyweds?

Yes, there are several gift sets offered by Pampered Chef that are perfect for newlyweds. Our "Date Night Set" includes a cast iron grill pan and a recipe book filled with romantic dinner ideas. Our "Newlywed Breakfast Set" includes a waffle iron, pancake mix, syrup, and a recipe book to help the couple start their mornings off right.

3. Are there any personalized gifts available?

Yes, we offer a variety of personalized gifts that are perfect for newlyweds. Our "Mr. & Mrs." dish towels, cutting boards, and aprons can be customized with the couple's last name. We also offer custom engraving on some of our kitchen tools, such as our bamboo cutting boards and wine glasses.

4. What are some practical gifts for the kitchen?

If you're looking for practical gifts, consider items that can help the couple save time and effort in the kitchen. Some ideas include a food chopper, a garlic press, a vegetable peeler, a citrus juicer, and a set of measuring cups and spoons. These tools are essential for everyday cooking and can make meal prep easier for the newlyweds.

5. Do you have any gift recommendations for couples who love to entertain?

For couples who love to entertain, consider gifting them with items that will help them host gatherings and parties. A charcuterie board, a cheese knife set, a cocktail shaker, and a set of stemless wine glasses are all great options. You can also consider our "Entertaining Set," which includes a serving platter, bowls, and a recipe book for hosting the perfect party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Michelle D
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jcwarr