• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Wedding Gift Ideas for Newlyweds | Cookware, Entertaining Sets & More!

In summary, both of my best friends have kids getting married and neither are very familiar with PC (they live out of state and have never been to one of my parties). What is the perfect gift for a newlywed? Both like to cook and have no PC. The best gift for a newlywed is something they can use, like the Food chopper, the ultimate mandoline, or the Slotted turner.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Both of my best friends have kids getting married. One in Sept & the other in October. Neither are very familiar with PC (they live out of state and have never been to one of my parties). What is the perfect gift for a newleywed? Both like to cook & have no PC. (could not get them to register - I tried - maybe the Oct one still will).
I get the 30% director discount - I am thinking around $50 after the discount so I can get them something pretty good.
Oh - on the Sept - she registered for lots of chrome stuff with Crate and Barrell - I am thinking the SA caddy and two small bowls, small bamboo spoons...something else to go with this for entertaining?

Help me select the perfect gifts! These are both special kids to me.

Cindy,
These are some of my favorites that I think a newly married couple would enjoy:
Food Chopper 28.50
Classic Batter Bowl 14.50
Cutting Board 14.50
Pizza cutter 8.50
Total 66.00

Plus if you order them this month you could get the free Quick-stir pitcher for each order. Just an idea. I'd definitely choose from the top selling items. That way you can't go wrong.

Jeanie

NEW products!!!There is such a huge assortment of gifts for newlyweds. Remember that starting Sept. 1st we can choose products from our new catalogs.

I love the gift sets offered in the catalog. The Pizza party set is $52.00 and perfect for newlyweds. I mean what newlyweds don't eat lots of pizza.

Also the Warm me up set is so cute. Soup cards and the Coffee and more cups for only $23.50. You could easily buy that and another item to make the $50 after your discount.

I think a kitchen is incomplete without the Food chopper, The ultimate mandoline is a great new tool I can't wait to get my hands on.

The new kitchen tools are fabulous and with a piece of open stock executive cookware that would be a perfect gift for anyone!!

Slotted turner $12.00
Saute pan $38.00
or
Square Griddle $90.00

Let us know what you decide. I have a few weddings coming up and these are items I am shooting for. The wedding of my good friend in July, I gave her the pizza party set and a cutting board, along with the EAD.

Don't forget the scrapers, measuring cups, batter bowls, new cutting boards, and SA pieces.

Debbie

1. What are some top-rated cookware sets that make a great wedding gift?

We offer a variety of cookware sets that are perfect for newlyweds, including the Non-Stick Cookware Set, the Stainless Steel Cookware Set, and the Ceramic Cookware Set. Each set is made with high-quality materials and is designed to make cooking and cleaning a breeze.

2. Do you have any entertaining sets that would be suitable for a wedding gift?

Absolutely! Our Entertaining Set includes everything a couple needs to host a dinner party or special occasion, including serving dishes, utensils, and platters. It's a thoughtful and practical gift that will be appreciated by any newlywed couple.

3. Can I personalize the wedding gift with the couple's names or wedding date?

Yes, we offer personalization services for select items, such as our cutting boards and wine glasses. Simply choose the personalization option when selecting your gift, and we will take care of the rest!

4. Are these wedding gift ideas only for couples who love to cook?

Not at all! While our cookware and entertaining sets are perfect for couples who enjoy cooking and hosting, we also offer a variety of other gift options. From kitchen gadgets to home decor, there's something for every couple at Pampered Chef.

5. Can I purchase these wedding gifts in a bundled set?

Yes, we offer several bundled gift sets that include a combination of cookware, entertaining sets, and other kitchen items. These sets are a great way to save money and give the newlyweds a variety of useful and high-quality gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies