• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Bridal Expo Overload: Tips for Reaching Brides Without Bombarding Them

In summary, the few brides who have responded have been inundated with calls from vendors at the expo.
jcwarr
just wondering if anyone else who did a bridal expo is having trouble with the brides. the few i have contacted have been so inundated with calls from every vendor at the expo that they are having to change their numbers and emails!!! i feel terrible - it's the reason why i would never give out my info at one of these events! however - how are we supposed to get them 'hooked' on pampered chef if they are so sick of getting phone calls. we are putting together a bridal open house and inviting all the brides and sending out a letter - but i was just curious what everyone else was doing. and if anyone else encountered the same problems.
thanks

Yup, Meeeee tooooooo!Hi,
I have been experiencing the same deal. But, the way I see it, they need the info, otherwise they wouldn't have put their info down...

I have been gently calling. I also have sent mail (snail). Sometimes (I do this) people like to see paper... not email, not phone calls.... paper.

:( Still haven't gotten any registries for my expense... :( But, I am still hopefull and really learned a lot from the experience.

Don't give up. I have had tons of ups/downs... It will come ~ I find, patience is part of this business too... at least for me. :rolleyes:
Good Luck!

thank you!thanks for your post keri - it has been a little frustrating as i spent many hours on my feet and i haven't gotten one registry yet!!! but i will stay positive and keep trying!!!
jen

I am doing an expo in July, and we plan to have the brides-to-be complete the wish list there, and we will enter the registry for them, and mail them the info. If they complete the wish list there, they receive a free gift. That creates the relationship right on the spot, and so we are not bothering them when we contact them later, we are furthering our relationship. A group from our cluster handled in this way before, and it worked well

How are you getting them to fill out the wish list? Do you have the document you will be using that you can share?

Thanks!
Tara

What is "Wedding Expo Overload"?

"Wedding Expo Overload" is a term used to describe the overwhelming amount of information and products available at wedding expos.

How do I handle all the information and products at a wedding expo?

One way to handle "Wedding Expo Overload" is to come prepared with a plan and a list of what you are looking for. Take breaks and prioritize what booths you want to visit. Also, don't be afraid to say no to vendors or products that do not fit your needs.

What are some tips for navigating a wedding expo?

Some tips for navigating a wedding expo include arriving early to beat the crowds, bringing a bag to collect brochures and business cards, and wearing comfortable shoes. It's also helpful to have a budget in mind and to not feel pressured to make decisions on the spot.

How do I make the most out of a wedding expo?

To make the most out of a wedding expo, take advantage of the free samples and demonstrations, attend any workshops or seminars, and talk to vendors about their services and products. Also, make sure to network with other brides and grooms to get recommendations and advice.

Can I buy products or services at a wedding expo?

Yes, many vendors at wedding expos offer special discounts and promotions for their products and services. However, it's important to be cautious and do your research before making any purchases on the spot. It's also recommended to get quotes and compare prices from multiple vendors before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • catlwilles
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • leshelman