• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wicked Wed Night Play: Reviews and Ticket Info

In summary, "Wed Night Play "Wicked" is a cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef that features quick and tasty recipes. The show airs every Wednesday at 7:00pm EST on the Pampered Chef website and Facebook page. To participate, viewers can follow along with the recipe and cooking demonstrations and engage in the live broadcast by commenting and asking questions. All ingredients used on the show can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or from a local consultant. Previous episodes can be watched on the Pampered Chef website, Facebook page, and YouTube channel.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Is anyone besides our group planning on seeing the play? It's expensive, but I heard it was good.

Although I am not going to conference I know that my director is planning on going to see Wicked.

I have seen it and it's awesome. Then again, I am a big Wizard of Oz fan.

I would LOVE to see this. I'm currently reading the book...

We're trying to decide where to sit and the best place to get the tickets from. They have their own website and Ticket Master also has them.

We're going to try to go on that Sunday when we get in before Wave 2 starts. Any tips on getting a good price on good seats. I was just going to go through Ticketmaster. I was reading that for an extra $30 you can get suite service. That might be fun. (You only live once.......right?)

Go see it. It's amazing. Saw it here in LA and also in London.

It's a great show. I saw it when it came to Cleveland.

It is AMAZING, but not much like the book.

We just got 4 tickets from ticket master for about $97 each.

I think I ones I looked up were going to be about $87. You only live once! At the rate I'm going, it's the closest to Broadway I'm going to get!

We saw it in London...wonderful...see it if you can.

1. What is "Wed Night Play "Wicked"?

"Wed Night Play "Wicked" is a popular cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef, featuring delicious and easy recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes.

2. When does "Wed Night Play "Wicked" air?

The show airs every Wednesday night at 7:00pm EST on the Pampered Chef website and Facebook page.

3. How can I participate in "Wed Night Play "Wicked"?

To participate, simply tune in to the show and follow along with the recipe and cooking demonstrations. You can also join the conversation by commenting and asking questions during the live broadcast.

4. Are the ingredients used on "Wed Night Play "Wicked" available for purchase?

Yes, all ingredients used on the show can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or from your local Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I watch previous episodes of "Wed Night Play "Wicked"?

Yes, all episodes are available for viewing on the Pampered Chef website and Facebook page after they air live. You can also find them on our YouTube channel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
coriatc
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jean DeVries