• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone arriving at Midway around 12:45 and need travel buddies to Sheraton?

Karynne,I'll definitely look for you. What airline are you coming in on???? I'll send you my cell #. I got lucky & checked my email but won't be back online till tuesday evening, so if you send anything my way I'll see it then.Karynne, I'll definitely look for you. What airline are you coming in on???? I'll send you my cell #. I got lucky & checked my email but won't be back online till tuesday evening, so if you send anything my way I'll see it then.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I'm getting in at Midway about 12:45ish. I need some fellow pc'rs to travel w/.

I would really like to take the train/bus to the Sheraton but I don't want to do it by myself w/ luggage if you know what I mean. The bus drops you off by the walgreens across the street.

Or I can take a cab, w/ some ladies. The last time I did w/ 3 ladies it was around $10 a person.

I know I can find people at the airport, but it's alot easier if I have it set before hand. Thanks ladies!

Have you checked with Ginny and the rest of the Duke Cluster to see when they're arriving? They're probably all on the same flight as you...

Thanks Joy, I haven't checked w/ Ginny. I'll see if I can find her email to see when she's coming in.

I'm arriving at 12:35 and might possibly have my director's director riding w/ me. But she is staying at a different hotel (I'm at the Hilton), so I'm not sure. Either way....I would like to share a ride. Now, I've been to other airports where you call the hotel and they send their shuttle and you just tip them. Is that the case here, or is there an actual driving fee?

babywings76 said:
I'm arriving at 12:35 and might possibly have my director's director riding w/ me. But she is staying at a different hotel (I'm at the Hilton), so I'm not sure. Either way....I would like to share a ride. Now, I've been to other airports where you call the hotel and they send their shuttle and you just tip them. Is that the case here, or is there an actual driving fee?

They charge a fee, & I'm trying to go the cheapest possible way. Thanks but that would probably work out to more money for one of us.

Bumpity BUMP BUMP..................

sorry wasn't thinking and booked O'Hare.

I get in around 11:25am... I usually take the Airport shuttle. That reminds me... I need to print out copies of the coupon before leaving.

Thanks guys it looks like I'll wing it. I'll print the coupon off just in case, I meet 2 more people. Off to Oregon for some camping see you all in Chi town.

Hey Amanda

4 of us from Florida are arriving at Midway at 1pm.
Not sure what we are doing - shuttle or train.

We are staying at the Sheraton.

KaryCam said:
Hey Amanda

4 of us from Florida are arriving at Midway at 1pm.
Not sure what we are doing - shuttle or train.

We are staying at the Sheraton.

Karynne,

I'll definitely look for you. What airline are you coming in on???? I'll send you my cell #. I got lucky & checked my email but won't be back online till tuesday evening, so if you send anything my way I'll see it then.

pamperedalf said:
Karynne,

I'll definitely look for you. What airline are you coming in on???? I'll send you my cell #. I got lucky & checked my email but won't be back online till tuesday evening, so if you send anything my way I'll see it then.

Got your PM too.
We're coming in AirTran.

Anyone else arriving around 11:30am and going to the Hilton?

I will be staying at the Hilton instead of the Sheraton now... We had 4 in one room at the Sheraton and only 2 in the other room at the Hilton so I volunteered to change rooms (and hotels) to make it even.

Anyone arriving about 3:00? Looking for a few to share a cab with to the Sheraton.

Our cluster probably arrived at that time and landed on the airport shuttle. It was the same price no matter how many went. And trust me, there were a whole lotta cheffers in line that day, all going to different hotels!

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Wed Midway Arrivals......."?

1. What time do I need to arrive for the "Wed Midway Arrivals" event?
Answer: The "Wed Midway Arrivals" event starts at 6:00 PM, so we recommend arriving 15-30 minutes early to check in and find your seat.

2. Do I need to bring anything with me to the "Wed Midway Arrivals" event?
Answer: No, you do not need to bring anything with you. All materials and ingredients will be provided for you at the event.

3. Will there be food served at the "Wed Midway Arrivals" event?
Answer: Yes, there will be light refreshments served at the event. However, please let us know if you have any food allergies or restrictions so we can accommodate your needs.

4. Can I bring a guest with me to the "Wed Midway Arrivals" event?
Answer: Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest with you. Please make sure to register them for the event as well so we can ensure we have enough materials for everyone.

5. Is there a dress code for the "Wed Midway Arrivals" event?
Answer: We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes since you will be preparing and cooking food. Other than that, there is no specific dress code for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies