1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Wed Midway arrivals.......

1. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I'm getting in at Midway about 12:45ish. I need some fellow pc'rs to travel w/.

I would really like to take the train/bus to the Sheraton but I don't want to do it by myself w/ luggage if you know what I mean. The bus drops you off by the walgreens across the street.

Or I can take a cab, w/ some ladies. The last time I did w/ 3 ladies it was around $10 a person.

I know I can find people at the airport, but it's alot easier if I have it set before hand. Thanks ladies!

Jun 29, 2009
  2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Have you checked with Ginny and the rest of the Duke Cluster to see when they're arriving? They're probably all on the same flight as you...

Jun 29, 2009
  3. pamperedalf

Thanks Joy, I haven't checked w/ Ginny. I'll see if I can find her email to see when she's coming in.

Jun 29, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I'm arriving at 12:35 and might possibly have my director's director riding w/ me. But she is staying at a different hotel (I'm at the Hilton), so I'm not sure. Either way....I would like to share a ride. Now, I've been to other airports where you call the hotel and they send their shuttle and you just tip them. Is that the case here, or is there an actual driving fee?

Jun 29, 2009
  5. pamperedalf

They charge a fee, & I'm trying to go the cheapest possible way. Thanks but that would probably work out to more money for one of us.

Jun 29, 2009
  6. pamperedalf

Bumpity BUMP BUMP..................

Jun 30, 2009
  7. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

sorry wasn't thinking and booked O'Hare.

Jun 30, 2009
  8. chefcaroline

chefcaroline Member Gold Member

I get in around 11:25am... I usually take the Airport shuttle. That reminds me... I need to print out copies of the coupon before leaving.

Jul 1, 2009
  9. pamperedalf

Thanks guys it looks like I'll wing it. I'll print the coupon off just in case, I meet 2 more people. Off to Oregon for some camping see you all in Chi town.

Jul 1, 2009
  10. KaryCam

KaryCam Member Gold Member

Hey Amanda

4 of us from Florida are arriving at Midway at 1pm.
    Not sure what we are doing - shuttle or train.

We are staying at the Sheraton.

Jul 2, 2009
  11. pamperedalf

Karynne,

I'll definitely look for you. What airline are you coming in on???? I'll send you my cell #. I got lucky & checked my email but won't be back online till tuesday evening, so if you send anything my way I'll see it then.

Jul 3, 2009
  12. KaryCam

KaryCam Member Gold Member

Got your PM too.
    We're coming in AirTran.

Jul 4, 2009
  13. chefcaroline

chefcaroline Member Gold Member

Anyone else arriving around 11:30am and going to the Hilton?

I will be staying at the Hilton instead of the Sheraton now... We had 4 in one room at the Sheraton and only 2 in the other room at the Hilton so I volunteered to change rooms (and hotels) to make it even.

14. kisrae

kisrae Member Gold Member

Anyone arriving about 3:00? Looking for a few to share a cab with to the Sheraton.

Jul 7, 2009
  15. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Our cluster probably arrived at that time and landed on the airport shuttle. It was the same price no matter how many went. And trust me, there were a whole lotta cheffers in line that day, all going to different hotels!

Have something to add?