• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website That Lists Booths & Fairs

In summary, the website serves as a directory for Pampered Chef events, both virtual and in-person. It is regularly updated and completely free to use. Events can be submitted for listing through a contact form or email.
Suzy Englert
What is the website that lists fairs and booths in your city?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

Eventlister.com is one.

I was wondering if anyone had any other websites?!??!

What is the purpose of the website that lists booths and fairs?

The website serves as a comprehensive directory of all upcoming booths and fairs where Pampered Chef products will be showcased and sold.

How often is the website updated with new events?

The website is updated on a regular basis, typically every week, to ensure that all upcoming events are listed.

Can I find both virtual and in-person events on the website?

Yes, the website includes both virtual and in-person events, making it easy for customers to find events that fit their preferences.

Are there any fees associated with using the website?

No, the website is completely free for anyone to use. Simply browse the listings and find events that interest you.

How can I submit an event to be listed on the website?

If you are hosting a booth or fair and would like it to be listed on the website, you can submit the event information through our contact form or by emailing us directly. Our team will review the event and add it to the website if it meets our criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefChillFL