• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website sales

ChefBeth2

Mar 21, 2006
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question... hope so!

Anyway, I am going to be signing up as a Pampered Chef Consultant sometime this month or next, and I want to get a website right away. I have a lot of friends through the internet, and I plan to tell family and friends about my new business and direct them to the website (these would be people who don't live in my area and couldn't come to a show). So, my question is this: if people buy directly off of my website, is it like a catalog show or not? Who would be the "hostess" and would anyone ordering directly off the website get the "hostess" benefits? Or are these just considered extra sales? How are commissions paid on orders from the website? Just curious how all this works!

Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions!

Beth in PA

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Initially, you would not be able to recieve individual orders online. You have to submit your 4 shows or $1250 first. That said, if you would like to announce your business to your friends and family that are around the country, you would have to set it up as a show. Either under one of their names or as a Mystery Host. You would then submit the show as a catalog show in PP.
Later, once you have 'qualified', they could do individual orders that are not associated with a show. The commissions are paid just like any other show. There would be a separate line item on your check.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Beth,

Welcome aboard - almost. ;)

The website works two ways. First, if you set up a show with a host, you can put your host's name on the website. Guests can log in and place orders for that show. You will receive e-mail notiication and you will have to enter the order into PamperedPartner yourself. It acts as an outside order for that show.

Secondly, individuals may place orders. TPC will ship to them directly, and the sale shows up on your statement as an individual order.

Be aware that you may not post your PC website address on the internet nor allow it to be a destination on a web search, such as google or yahoo. You are not allowed to hot link your website from anywhere on the internet. It's all spelled out for you when you go to set up your site.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
One other idea.

I usually keep an open show with my name on it. I just set one up the first part of each month then let eveyone know it is there. This way I can tack these order onto any show I have open. It does two things. One it saves them money in the long run as the S&H on an individual order is astronomical and it helps the hosts out. The only down fall would be if you are shipping it across country. Then they loose out on the S&H savings anyway. Unless you give them a discount. No one said you can not have a show in your name. And because you need to qualify before you can even get Individual orders, this you can do right away and tell everyone to key in your name as the host.
Not a problem!

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
It takes some time to get your name out there, but eventually, orders just start to appear on your website. So welcome and good luck!