• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Utilizing a Personal Website for Your Black Friday Sale

In summary, the speaker is planning to do a Black Friday sale and is wondering how to make it work with their upcoming personal website. They plan to offer discounts, free products, and a drawing, but are unsure if they need to have orders emailed to them. The conversation discusses various options for running the sale on the personal website, including using discount codes, creating a special product listing, or having customers email their orders. The best option will depend on the speaker's preferences and comfort level with adjusting prices and discounts in P3. It is also suggested to seek advice from upline or fellow consultants for tips on running a successful sale.
BethanyN
I don't have my Pampered Ched website yet, but I will soon. I'm planning to do a Black Friday sale, and I'm wondering whether my idea will work in conjunction with the personal website or if I need to have orders emailed to me.

I plan to offer 10% off of the order total, discounted shipping, a free Season's Best with every order and a drawing to win a free product. If I enter the show onto the website as a catalog show and have people place the orders through the show on the website, will I be able to give people the discount on my end, or do I need to have them email me the order so that I can include the consultant gift in P3?

I hope this question makes sense! Since I don't have a website, I'm not really clear on how it works when someone places an order that is connected with a show. Can someome help?

You have to transfer the online orders to P3 to place them, so you will be able to adjust payments then. Make sure people know that when they place their order online, that won't be their final total...and that you will email or call with the final cost to them. (that's how I've handled it before)

It is possible to offer the Black Friday sale on your personal website, but it may require some additional steps on your end to ensure that the discounts are applied correctly. Here are a few options you can consider:1. Use a discount code: You can create a discount code specifically for your Black Friday sale and share it with your customers. This will allow them to enter the code at checkout and receive the 10% off discount. However, this will not automatically apply the discount to their order, so you will need to keep track of the total discount amount and adjust it manually in P3.2. Create a special product listing: Another option is to create a special product listing on your website for the Black Friday sale. You can list all the products that are eligible for the sale and adjust the prices to reflect the 10% off discount. This way, customers can simply add the products to their cart and the discount will be applied automatically. You can also include the free Season's Best and mention the drawing for a free product in the product description.3. Have customers email you their orders: If you prefer to have customers email you their orders, you can still use your personal website as a catalog show. Simply create a custom link for your Black Friday sale and share it with your customers. When they click on the link, they will be directed to your website and can browse and add products to their cart. They will then need to email you their order and you can adjust the prices and add the discounts in P3.Ultimately, the best option will depend on your personal preference and how comfortable you are with adjusting prices and discounts in P3. It may also be helpful to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for any tips or advice on running a successful Black Friday sale on your personal website.

1. How can I place an order on the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order on the Pampered Chef website, simply browse our product catalog and add items to your cart. Once you have all the items you want, click on the cart icon and follow the prompts to checkout. You can also create an account to make future purchases easier.

2. Can I use a coupon or discount code for website purchases?

Yes, you can use a coupon or discount code for website purchases. During the checkout process, you will see a field to enter your code. Simply enter the code and click "Apply" to see the discount reflected in your total.

3. Is there a minimum order amount for website purchases?

No, there is no minimum order amount for website purchases. You can purchase as little or as much as you'd like. However, keep in mind that orders over a certain amount may qualify for free shipping or other promotions.

4. How can I track my website order?

To track your website order, log into your account and go to the "Order History" section. There, you will see the status of your order and any tracking information if available. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are website purchases eligible for the Pampered Chef Host Rewards program?

No, website purchases are not eligible for the Pampered Chef Host Rewards program. This program is only available for in-person parties or virtual parties hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we do offer promotions and discounts for website purchases throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Crisab62