1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Website Sale question

1. I don't have my Pampered Ched website yet, but I will soon. I'm planning to do a Black Friday sale, and I'm wondering whether my idea will work in conjunction with the personal website or if I need to have orders emailed to me.

I plan to offer 10% off of the order total, discounted shipping, a free Season's Best with every order and a drawing to win a free product. If I enter the show onto the website as a catalog show and have people place the orders through the show on the website, will I be able to give people the discount on my end, or do I need to have them email me the order so that I can include the consultant gift in P3?

I hope this question makes sense! Since I don't have a website, I'm not really clear on how it works when someone places an order that is connected with a show. Can someome help?

Nov 11, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

You have to transfer the online orders to P3 to place them, so you will be able to adjust payments then. Make sure people know that when they place their order online, that won't be their final total...and that you will email or call with the final cost to them. (that's how I've handled it before)

Nov 11, 2009
Have something to add?