• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Should I Put My Recipe on My Website?

In summary, the process for finding a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website involves using the search bar, browsing categories, or using filters. All recipes on the website are tested and approved by professionals and can be saved to your account. Recipes are also customizable to fit dietary needs and preferences, but submissions from outside sources are not currently accepted.
Shawnna
Gold Member
Okay...on someone's flyer they made a reference to their website recipe. I went to the site and could not find a recipe. Where are you putting a recipe? I don't have a recipe posted on my site, but want to add one. Where do you put it?

Shawnna

You would post it as a news item.

Or...you couldpost it on your calendar section. I do this for my host's shows! I put the recipes I prepared on the calendar under the date for their show!

I also list more recipes in my News Section!!:D

What is the process for finding a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

The best way to find a specific recipe on our website is by using the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in the name or main ingredients of the recipe you are looking for and hit enter. You can also browse our recipe categories or use the filters to narrow down your search.

Are the recipes on the Pampered Chef website tested and approved by professionals?

Yes, all of our recipes go through a rigorous testing and approval process by our team of culinary professionals before being published on our website. This ensures that our recipes are of the highest quality and taste delicious.

Can I save recipes from the Pampered Chef website to my account?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes to your account by clicking the "Save" button located on the recipe page. This will allow you to easily access and refer back to those recipes in the future.

Are the recipes on the Pampered Chef website customizable?

Yes, many of our recipes are customizable to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. You can easily make modifications to the ingredients or cooking instructions to suit your needs.

Can I submit my own recipes to be featured on the Pampered Chef website?

At this time, we do not accept recipe submissions from outside sources. However, we are always looking for new and innovative recipes to feature, so be sure to keep an eye out for any opportunities to potentially share your recipes with us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• foodygirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ezundel
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Meigs