• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Your Website: Where to Put Them?

In summary, when choosing recipes for your website, consider your target audience, popular and trending recipes, seasonal and brand-aligned recipes, and variety for different meals and dietary preferences. The best place to put recipes on your website is on a designated recipe page or section, but you can also include them in relevant blog posts or product pages. It's highly recommended to include high-quality photos with your recipes. If including recipes from other sources, properly credit and link to the original source or ask for permission. Regularly updating your recipes, especially seasonal or holiday-specific ones, is recommended to keep your content fresh and relevant.
PamperedPrincess74
I read in Weekly Bites about putting show recipes on your website. Anyone have any idea where to put this type of thing? Was wondering if it would go in the news section or what.

Yes, it would go in the "news" section. Wouldn't it be cool if they'd add a recipe section? Hmmmm, maybe they will in the future!

Hi there! I think the best place to put show recipes on your website would be in a designated "Recipes" section. This way, it's easy for visitors to find and access all of your show recipes in one place. You could also consider creating a separate page specifically for show recipes, where you can include photos and instructions for each dish. As for the news section, I think it would be better to keep that section for updates and announcements related to your show, rather than recipes. Hope this helps!

1. How do I know which recipes to put on my website?

When choosing recipes for your website, it's important to consider your target audience and their interests. You can also look at popular or trending recipes, seasonal recipes, and recipes that align with your brand or theme. Don't forget to also include a variety of recipes for different meals and dietary preferences.

2. Where should I place the recipes on my website?

The best place to put your recipes on your website is on a designated recipe page or section. This makes it easy for visitors to find and browse your recipes. You can also consider including them in relevant blog posts or product pages.

3. Should I include photos with my recipes?

Yes, it's highly recommended to include photos with your recipes. This allows visitors to see what the finished dish will look like and can make your recipes more appealing. High-quality, well-lit photos are best.

4. Can I include recipes from other sources on my website?

It's important to properly credit and link to the original source if you are including recipes from other sources on your website. You can also consider reaching out to the source to ask for permission to use their recipe.

5. How often should I update my recipes on my website?

It's a good idea to regularly update your recipes on your website, especially if you have seasonal or holiday-specific recipes. You can also consider adding new recipes or removing older ones to keep your content fresh and relevant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • janae72