• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Processing Online Orders: What to Expect

In summary, the estimated time for processing online orders is 1-2 business days, but during busy periods it may take up to 3-4 business days. Once processed, customers will receive a confirmation email with their order details and tracking information. Changes cannot be made to an order after it has been processed. If an item is out of stock, customers will be notified and given options for that item. Delivery time will vary depending on the selected shipping method.
pamperedchef2
when someone places an order on the website it already is turned into PC right or do i have to enter it into pp?

If Individual order, no PPIf it's an order for a show you have set up on your website, and the buying guest entered the host's name, then you still have to put it in PP for the show. But if the order was done w/o being part of a show, then you are correct, you do NOT have to put it into PP. If you get notification of an individual order and you know FOR A FACT it was supposed to be part of a show, then you can call the HO and ask them to cancel the order so you can include it in the show.:)

If it goes to your website to be added onto a show then you need to enter it into PP. If it is an individual order placed through your site then it goes directly to HO, you also get an e-mail that states that you received an individual online order.

What is the estimated time for processing online orders?

The estimated time for processing online orders is typically 1-2 business days. However, during peak seasons or high volume periods, it may take up to 3-4 business days.

Will I receive a confirmation email once my order is processed?

Yes, once your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details and tracking information (if applicable).

Can I make changes to my order after it has been processed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been processed, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or canceling the order.

What happens if an item in my order is out of stock?

If an item in your order is out of stock, we will notify you via email and provide you with options to either wait for the item to be restocked or receive a refund for that specific item.

How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

This will depend on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-3 business days. International orders may take longer to be delivered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stefani2
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies