• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debit Card Approval & First Show Nerves: My Story

is a new consultant and has just started her business- Jennifer can't do catalog-only shows online until after her first 4 shows- Jennifer can't do the Wedding Registry yet either
SusanBP0129
HI!
It's me again with another question....
I applied online for my debit card on Thursday. Will I be notified when it is approved? I would like to do the personal website, but I need a debit card number to do that, right?
I have my first show tonight!! Wish me luck!!:)

Susan:

Welcome to PC! You won't be notified when your debit card is done, it just shows up in your mailbox. If you call HO on Monday or Tuesday, you should be able to get your number to put in for your website subscription.

Who is your director? I used to live near Suffern...maybe we're in the same cluster??

Mary

Hi! Thanks!
My director lives in Oakland & her name is Janet. She has been WONDERFUL! Where did you live?

Don't you have to be qualified (with $1250 in sales) still before you can subscribe for a website?

Jeanie Gay

you can call HO and check on the status of the debit card and they can give you the number and all over the phone. you do not have to be qualified to start a website but you do have to be qualified to have the wedding registry added to your site. i went ahead and applied for mine as soon as i signed up too.

Hi - I'm a new consultant and I signed up for (and started using) my website within the first couple of weeks after I started my business. My customers/hosts have been able to use it, place orders, etc. I think the only restrictions on new consultants is you can't do catalog-only shows online until after your first 4 shows; and (as mentioned above) you can't do the Wedding Registry yet either.

It's important, as a new consultant, to sign up for your website ASAP so you can put your web address on your business cards, self-inking stamp, etc. Although I really didn't want to spend the money on doing a website right away, I am really glad I did as it has been a great resource!

- Jennifer

1. What is the process for getting my debit card approved for purchases as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The process for getting your debit card approved for purchases as a Pampered Chef consultant is simple and straightforward. You will need to provide your banking information, including your bank account number and routing number, to our finance team. They will then verify the information and once approved, your debit card will be linked to your consultant account for easy and convenient purchases.

2. How long does it typically take for my debit card to be approved for purchases?

The approval process for your debit card can vary, but typically it takes 1-3 business days for your card to be linked to your consultant account. If there are any issues or discrepancies with your banking information, it may take longer to approve. Our finance team will communicate with you if there are any delays in the approval process.

3. Can I use my debit card for both personal and business purchases as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can absolutely use your debit card for both personal and business purchases as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we recommend keeping your personal and business expenses separate for easier tracking and accounting purposes.

4. What should I do if I experience first show nerves as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

First show nerves are completely normal and can be expected as a new Pampered Chef consultant. The best way to overcome them is to practice, practice, practice! Rehearse your demonstration, familiarize yourself with the products, and have a friend or family member be your "practice audience" to help boost your confidence. Don't forget to take deep breaths and remind yourself that you are well-prepared and capable of delivering a great show!

5. Are there any resources or tips for managing my finances as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there are several resources and tips available for managing your finances as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our finance team is always available to answer any questions and provide guidance. We also have useful tools such as the Consultant's Financial Guide and budgeting worksheets to help you stay organized and on top of your finances. Additionally, connecting with other consultants in our community can provide valuable insights and tips for managing your financials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ms_twana