1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Website Question

1. SusanBP0129

SusanBP0129 Veteran Member

HI!
    It's me again with another question....
    I applied online for my debit card on Thursday. Will I be notified when it is approved? I would like to do the personal website, but I need a debit card number to do that, right?
    I have my first show tonight!! Wish me luck!!:)

Jul 17, 2006
  2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Susan:

Welcome to PC! You won't be notified when your debit card is done, it just shows up in your mailbox. If you call HO on Monday or Tuesday, you should be able to get your number to put in for your website subscription.

Who is your director? I used to live near Suffern...maybe we're in the same cluster??

Mary

Jul 17, 2006
  3. SusanBP0129

SusanBP0129 Veteran Member

Hi! Thanks!
    My director lives in Oakland & her name is Janet. She has been WONDERFUL! Where did you live?

Jul 17, 2006
  4. pcjeanie

pcjeanie Member

Don't you have to be qualified (with $1250 in sales) still before you can subscribe for a website?

Jeanie Gay

Jul 17, 2006
  5. jrstephens

jrstephens Legend Member

you can call HO and check on the status of the debit card and they can give you the number and all over the phone. you do not have to be qualified to start a website but you do have to be qualified to have the wedding registry added to your site. i went ahead and applied for mine as soon as i signed up too.

Jul 17, 2006
  6. twinmomjen

twinmomjen Guest

Hi - I'm a new consultant and I signed up for (and started using) my website within the first couple of weeks after I started my business. My customers/hosts have been able to use it, place orders, etc. I think the only restrictions on new consultants is you can't do catalog-only shows online until after your first 4 shows; and (as mentioned above) you can't do the Wedding Registry yet either.

It's important, as a new consultant, to sign up for your website ASAP so you can put your web address on your business cards, self-inking stamp, etc. Although I really didn't want to spend the money on doing a website right away, I am really glad I did as it has been a great resource!

- Jennifer

Jul 19, 2006
Have something to add?