• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out-of-State Shipping: Is $4 Flat Rate Possible?

In summary, for out-of-state orders, our standard flat rate shipping of $4 does not apply and shipping rates will vary based on destination and weight. To get an accurate cost, add items to your cart and enter the shipping address at checkout. We do not currently offer free shipping for out-of-state orders, but occasionally have promotions. Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost. Out-of-state orders may be subject to sales tax depending on the destination state.
nikkijo
I have a quick question, if someone from out of state makes a purchase through my website off of a party, can they have the products shipped to them for $4? Or do they pay the higher shipping cost?

Thank you :D

They will be charged the direct shipping charge based on the amount of the sale.

Thank you. That's what I thought but wasn't positive.

A good way to get them free shipping is to have them hold their own catalog/online show.

If you wanted too...and as long as it was through a show, you could eat the difference between the $4 and whatever the cost was. Write it off then at tax time.

1. Can I ship my order to an address outside of the state for a flat rate of $4?

Unfortunately, our standard flat rate shipping of $4 only applies to orders within the state. Shipping rates for out-of-state orders will vary based on the destination and weight of the package.

2. How much will it cost to ship my order to another state?

The cost of shipping an order to another state will depend on the destination and weight of the package. We recommend adding items to your cart and entering the shipping address at checkout to get an accurate shipping cost.

3. Is it possible to get free shipping for out-of-state orders?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer free shipping for out-of-state orders. However, we occasionally run promotions that may include free shipping for all orders, regardless of the destination.

4. Can I expedite the shipping for my out-of-state order?

Yes, you can choose to expedite the shipping for your out-of-state order at an additional cost. The exact cost and delivery time will depend on the destination and weight of the package.

5. Will my out-of-state order be subject to sales tax?

Out-of-state orders may be subject to sales tax if the destination state has a sales tax. The exact amount will be calculated at checkout and included in your total order cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minersmix
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
denise703
  • AMTC