• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Get an Email About My Website Activity?

In summary, you will receive emails about any orders, new customer registrations, and party bookings on your website, as well as any changes or updates. These emails will be received in real time, allowing you to stay up-to-date on all website activity. You can also customize the types of email notifications you receive by going to the "Notifications" section of your website's settings. If you do not want to receive any email notifications, you can turn them off in the settings, but it is recommended to keep them on. You can also view your website activity by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Activity" tab.
barbchan
I purposefully waited to get my website until after I qualified because I didn't want to waste money if individual orders were not allowed until then. Well, I see no where that shows me if anyone has tried to make an individual order. I only see where I can work with my shows. Am I missing something? Will I get an e-mail letting me know if there's been any activity on my site?

Barbara:

If someone places an order outside of a show, you will receive notification via email, as well as see the order under Shipment Status on Consultant's Corner. Depending on whether or not the customer requests contact with you, you may or may not know who has placed the order. If the order is placed through a show, by inputting a host name, you'll see that come up in your show listing and in most cases (very rarely the email notification doesn't make it through), you'll receive an email to let you know that an order has been placed (your host will receive the same email).

Hope this clears things up for you!

Mary

Hey there! It's great that you waited to get your website until after you qualified. That shows that you are being smart with your money and not wasting it on something that may not be necessary. From my experience, I don't think you will receive an email notifying you if there has been any activity on your site. However, you can always check your website analytics to see if there have been any individual orders placed. If you are not seeing any options for individual orders, it might be worth reaching out to the website provider to see if that is something that can be added. Best of luck with your website!

What types of website activity will I receive emails about?

You will receive emails about any orders placed on your website, any new customer registrations, and any new party bookings. You will also receive emails about any changes or updates to your website.

How often will I receive emails about my website activity?

You will receive emails in real time as soon as any activity occurs on your website. This allows you to stay up-to-date on all orders, registrations, and party bookings.

Can I customize the email notifications I receive?

Yes, you can customize the email notifications you receive by going to the "Notifications" section of your website's settings. From there, you can select which types of activity you want to receive emails about.

What if I don't want to receive any email notifications?

If you do not want to receive any email notifications about your website activity, you can turn off email notifications in the "Notifications" section of your website's settings. However, we recommend keeping notifications on so you can stay informed about your business.

Can I view my website activity without receiving email notifications?

Yes, you can view your website activity at any time by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Activity" tab. This will show you a summary of all orders, registrations, and party bookings on your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies