1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Website Question

1. barbchan

barbchan Member

I purposefully waited to get my website until after I qualified because I didn't want to waste money if individual orders were not allowed until then. Well, I see no where that shows me if anyone has tried to make an individual order. I only see where I can work with my shows. Am I missing something? Will I get an e-mail letting me know if there's been any activity on my site?

Jun 1, 2006
  2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Barbara:

If someone places an order outside of a show, you will receive notification via email, as well as see the order under Shipment Status on Consultant's Corner. Depending on whether or not the customer requests contact with you, you may or may not know who has placed the order. If the order is placed through a show, by inputting a host name, you'll see that come up in your show listing and in most cases (very rarely the email notification doesn't make it through), you'll receive an email to let you know that an order has been placed (your host will receive the same email).

Hope this clears things up for you!

Mary

Jun 1, 2006
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted