• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Fundraiser & Need Assistance? Susan Has Questions!

In summary, hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a great way to support a cause while also earning rewards for yourself. To get started, simply reach out to a local consultant who will provide you with all the necessary information and support. The fundraiser is designed to be easy and stress-free for the host, with the consultant handling all order processing and delivery. You can also customize the products available, length of the fundraiser, and set a specific goal for fundraising earnings. Pampered Chef is committed to making your fundraiser a success and provides materials and support, including a personalized fundraising website, social media graphics, and order tracking tools.
samcmills
I can take individual orders now on my website as of yesterday. The problem I am having is my fundraisers. I had set these up before I got qualified. When I put in the host name, first and last, it says put in a valid host name. Since I am hosting one of the fundraisers I know my name is correct but it won't recognize it. Is there something else I am supposed to do? Any suggestions?

Wondering if I need to delete the info and start over.

Thanks
Susan

For a fundrasier you need to put in the organization's name. For example, if the fundraiser coordinator is you and the fundraiser is going to the American Cancer Society, your guests need to put in American Cancer Society in the first box. Then they should be able to order on the show.

That was it Kate, thanks so much. I had put Denham Springs Relay for Life/American Cancer Society as the organization, if it all wasn't put in it didn't recognize it so I shortened it to just Relay for Life and noted that on my news.

I really appreciate your help. I will get the hang of this one day.

Thanks again,
Susan

1. How do I get started with hosting a fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

To get started, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you are interested in hosting a fundraiser. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and support to make your fundraiser a success.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a great way to support a cause or organization that you care about while also earning rewards for yourself. You can earn free and discounted products, as well as receive a portion of the sales towards your fundraiser.

3. How much work is involved in hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef fundraisers are designed to be easy and stress-free for the host. You will simply need to promote the fundraiser and encourage people to make purchases through your consultant's personalized fundraising link. Your consultant will handle all order processing and delivery.

4. Can I choose which products are available for purchase in my fundraiser?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to select which Pampered Chef products will be available for purchase in your fundraiser. You can also customize the length of your fundraiser and set a specific goal for fundraising earnings.

5. What kind of support can I expect from Pampered Chef during my fundraiser?

Pampered Chef is committed to making your fundraiser a success. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and support, including access to a personalized fundraising website, social media graphics, and order tracking tools. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service team for any additional assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tabatha Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies