• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website question

samcmills

Mar 7, 2006
I can take individual orders now on my website as of yesterday. The problem I am having is my fundraisers. I had set these up before I got qualified. When I put in the host name, first and last, it says put in a valid host name. Since I am hosting one of the fundraisers I know my name is correct but it won't recognize it. Is there something else I am supposed to do? Any suggestions?

Wondering if I need to delete the info and start over.

Thanks
Susan

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
For a fundrasier you need to put in the organization's name. For example, if the fundraiser coordinator is you and the fundraiser is going to the American Cancer Society, your guests need to put in American Cancer Society in the first box. Then they should be able to order on the show.

samcmills

Mar 7, 2006
That was it Kate, thanks so much. I had put Denham Springs Relay for Life/American Cancer Society as the organization, if it all wasn't put in it didn't recognize it so I shortened it to just Relay for Life and noted that on my news.

I really appreciate your help. I will get the hang of this one day.

Thanks again,
Susan