• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My HWC Fundraiser: Pink Items Now Visible!

In summary, to participate in the "My HWC Fundraiser: Pink Items Now Visible!" fundraiser, simply browse and purchase from our selection of pink items. Regular Pampered Chef items can still be purchased during the fundraiser and the proceeds will be split among organizations supporting breast cancer research and awareness. The pink items are of the same quality as regular items and the fundraiser will last for the month of October. It is recommended to make purchases early as items may sell out before the end of the month.
CarlyK
Today i kicked off my HWC online fundraiser, and I went to the webpage to "test" things out and make some directions for a few of my friends who need to know what to do & how to order... I went to my site, and the April info is still on the page!

I am offering incentives for them purchasing things on certain days, and one of my things is that if you order something pink (the HWC items) then they will get a free Season's Best from me!

But the pink stuff isn't listed (as far as I can see) on the site to purchase!

Eeeps, nevermind, I can see them now! That was weird because they weren't there a second ago!

I've noticed on the 1st day of each month, our websites get updated around noon Eastern Time. Hope that helps! Good luck on your fundrasier! I have one kicking off too.

Woo, thank you! I had my site but never really used it until now, so I was confused for a second! :)

1. How can I participate in the "My HWC Fundraiser: Pink Items Now Visible!" fundraiser?<\h2>

To participate in the fundraiser, simply browse our selection of pink items and make a purchase. A portion of the sales from these items will go towards the fundraiser.

2. Can I still purchase regular Pampered Chef items during this fundraiser?<\h2>

Yes, you can still purchase regular Pampered Chef items during the fundraiser. The pink items are just a special selection for this event.

3. Can I choose which organization or cause my purchase supports?<\h2>

Unfortunately, the proceeds from the fundraiser will be split among several organizations and causes that support breast cancer research and awareness. However, your purchase will still make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

4. Are the pink items in the fundraiser different from regular Pampered Chef items?<\h2>

No, the pink items in the fundraiser are the same quality as our regular Pampered Chef items. The only difference is that a portion of the sales will go towards the fundraiser.

5. How long will the "My HWC Fundraiser: Pink Items Now Visible!" fundraiser last?<\h2>

The fundraiser will last for the entire month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, some items may sell out before the end of the month, so we recommend making your purchase as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies