• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Website Question

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
Today i kicked off my HWC online fundraiser, and I went to the webpage to "test" things out and make some directions for a few of my friends who need to know what to do & how to order... I went to my site, and the April info is still on the page!

I am offering incentives for them purchasing things on certain days, and one of my things is that if you order something pink (the HWC items) then they will get a free Season's Best from me!

But the pink stuff isn't listed (as far as I can see) on the site to purchase!

Eeeps, nevermind, I can see them now! That was weird because they weren't there a second ago!

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
I've noticed on the 1st day of each month, our websites get updated around noon Eastern Time. Hope that helps! Good luck on your fundrasier! I have one kicking off too.

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
Woo, thank you! I had my site but never really used it until now, so I was confused for a second! :)