• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started with Ordering: Answers to Susan's Questions

In summary, to place an order with Pampered Chef, you can visit their website, add desired items to your cart, and proceed to checkout by entering shipping and payment information. You can also order products from a consultant and there is no minimum order requirement. Orders can be tracked through the website and payment can be made with major credit cards or PayPal online, or with cash or check through a consultant.
samcmills
I just turned in enough this weekend to be qualified so I am excited about being able to take orders on my website now.

Today it is still showing the April guest and hosts specials, is that something I change somewhere (and if so where do I do that) or does PC do it?

Thanks,
Susan

WebsiteHi Susan,

If you go to Pamperedchef.com and go to Consultant's Corner there will be a tab that says "Promoting your Business", when you put your cursor over it you will see an option for Personal Website Assistant. When you click on this it will allow you to go through and edit your scripts and photos. I received an email the other week saying that certain scripts and pictures for April were going to be removed, but I can't remember the date it will take effect. I would just go on the site and try changing it that way. I hope this helps!

Marie
Cheffin' in Allentown, PA
[email protected]

The home office automatically updates the monthly guest and host specials on the 1st of each month after around noon eastern time. You can update your news yourself, but they do this. May be updated now if you take a look.

1. How do I place an order?

To place an order with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and browse our products. Once you have found the items you would like to purchase, add them to your cart and proceed to checkout. You will then be prompted to enter your shipping and payment information to complete your order.

2. Can I order products from a consultant?

Yes, you can order products from a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply reach out to your consultant and they will be able to assist you with placing an order.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement?

There is no minimum order requirement when ordering from Pampered Chef. You can purchase as little or as much as you would like.

4. Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

5. What forms of payment do you accept?

Pampered Chef accepts all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, for online orders. If you are ordering from a consultant, they may also accept cash or check as forms of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
samcmills
Replies
Views
ahammons
Replies
Views
cat
  • Chef Niki
  • General Chat