• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Error with My Host's E-Invites: Help Needed!

In summary, my host has sent out her e invites but for some reason it is putting a qa with my personal web address, and when you click on the adress it has an error page.
kmemry
My host has sent out her e invites but for some reason it is putting a qa with my personal web address, and when you click on the adress it has an error page. Have any of you had this problem and if so what can I do to fix it. She has sent out 16 invites and now the guest will not be able to access my webpage. Thank you!!! Have a HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Hey Kim! I live in Wasilla! I did have this problem with my most recent host and I just had her resend everyone an e-mail (not through my website) with my website address in it. It will still show up as a link and the e-mail will have the hosts name as the sender. I hope this is what you needed!BTW, whose cluster are you in Anchorage??Gillia Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

thank you for the quick reply!!!! I'm not in a cluster right now I have just started and my director is in Germany. so once I make a SS then I will be able to join a cluster.

Do you get to pick a cluster or are you assigned to one? I am in Jana Washatka's cluster (She's in Anchorage) and it is wonderful! She is the top seller in Alaska and is always in the consultant news. Good luck with your business and happy Easter!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

No I have not picked a cluster. My director contacted someone here and they said that I wasn't able to attend their meetings until I made a SS month. I'm still in my SS1 and it doesn't look like I will make it this month. Maybe you could email me with your cluster meeting info and I could join the one that you attend. Thank you!!!

What should I do if my host is experiencing an error with their e-invites?

If your host is experiencing an error with their e-invites, the first step is to have them double check the email addresses they entered for their guests. Make sure there are no typos or missing email addresses. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Why are my host's e-invites not being delivered to some guests?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, check with your host to make sure they have entered the correct email addresses for their guests. It's also possible that the e-invites are being marked as spam by some email providers. In this case, have your host ask their guests to check their spam or junk folders. If the issue continues, please reach out to our customer service team.

How can I resend e-invites to guests who did not receive them?

If some guests did not receive their e-invites, you can have your host resend them by going to the "Manage Guests" section of their account and selecting the option to resend e-invites. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I customize the e-invites for my host's party?

Yes, you can customize the e-invites for your host's party by going to the "Manage Guests" section of your account and selecting the option to customize the e-invites. You can add a personal message or change the design to fit the theme of the party.

What should I do if my host's e-invites are not displaying correctly?

If the e-invites are not displaying correctly, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then reload the page. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies