• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Creating and Managing Your Own Website Worth It for Your Business?

In summary, to log into your Pampered Chef website, go to the website's homepage and click on the "Sign In" button. To update your personal information, log into your account and click on the "My Account" tab. Unfortunately, you cannot change your website's URL. To add or remove products, log into your account and click on "My Website" and then "Manage Products." You can also customize the layout and design of your website by clicking on "Customize My Site" under the "My Website" tab.
Whit
I was wondering how to do my own website. What are the costs and do you get someone that knows about computers to do it for you etc? Is it really hard to get started and for those of you that have one have you found it to be beneficial as getting more business from it? Any help in this I would deeply appreciate!
Thanks Again-
Whitney from Callie

Whitneythe only PC web site we are allowed to have is the one they offer through PC.
You can find it in consultants corner , i just got mine for 6 months for $42.00, well worth it i had it 2 days and got a $70.00 order. It is very easy to set up it walks you through it! A very wise investment for your buisness !!

WebsiteI've had mine since they've been available, and it's a breeze to set up. You can get creative and do your own typing, or pick and choose from options given to you by PC. The program really does walk you right through it.

Most of my hosts use my website to send out e-invitations and manage their guest list. I haven't gotten any "blind" hits from it, but it makes outside orders easier to manage, as guests can order right from the site.

I definitely recommend getting it, but make sure you advertise it, too (business cards, bottom of your catalogs and invitations).

Good luck!
Diane

1. How do I log into my Pampered Chef website?

To log into your Pampered Chef website, go to the website's homepage and click on the "Sign In" button at the top right corner. Enter your email address and password and click "Sign In" to access your account.

2. How can I update my personal information on my Pampered Chef website?

To update your personal information on your Pampered Chef website, log into your account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can edit your personal information, such as your name, address, and contact information.

3. Can I change my website's URL?

No, unfortunately you cannot change your Pampered Chef website's URL. This is a unique identifier that is assigned to your website when you sign up for an account.

4. How do I add or remove products from my website?

To add or remove products from your Pampered Chef website, log into your account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, click on "My Website" and then "Manage Products." You can then add or remove products as needed.

5. Can I customize the layout and design of my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize the layout and design of your Pampered Chef website. Log into your account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, click on "My Website" and then "Customize My Site." You can then choose from different design templates and customize the colors and fonts to create your desired look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lkspeir
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • AMTC