1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Website problems

1. sherry

sherry Gold Member

I set up my website for upcoming shows. The problem is when I send the host the email she is not getting it. I even set up my own show and sent it to myself, I have 2 email addresses and it never came through to either one. Any suggestions????? :confused:

Jan 28, 2006
  2. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

contact HO

maybe there's a tech. problem?

Jan 28, 2006
  3. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

give it time

Sometimes it takes up to 2 days for an email to go through. So be sure to do your e-vites a good week plus before any given show.

It would be worth going to Consultant's Corner and doing an internal email to Tech Support to tell them about the problem.

They may need to buy more server room to support our growing businesses!

Jan 28, 2006
  4. Check the Bulk mail!! Or Junk Mail! That's where a lot go. I send my host an e-mail from my e-mail and tell them to look for the there host e-mail. Be sure to call them and make sure they get it then. Have them check the junk folder to. If all else fails you can give them there host password on the phone at that point.

Jan 28, 2006
Have something to add?