• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Fundraiser Website Orders for Student Reward Credit

In summary, to keep track of website orders, you first look for the Member/Student name, then the customer name. You enter the orders in PP this way to make it easier to sort. You can delete orders from the website by clicking on the "Delete" link next to the order. Good luck!
Ann F
Gold Member
How does one keep track of fundraiser website orders? That is, can we track which student generated that order so he can get credit toward his top seller prize that I'm giving?

I haven't tried it, but is there a comment section? You should go and do a sample order and see what it does. You can then delete it.
;)

I can answer my own question now. This morning I received an email notification of an order through the website. I can just reply to the customer and ask who their student is...

Here How I have done it
Ann F said:
How does one keep track of fundraiser website orders? That is, can we track which student generated that order so he can get credit toward his top seller prize that I'm giving?

In the customer name sections, there are 2 lines. Put the Member/Student name first, then the customer name. I also entered the orders in PP this way. It will make it much easier when sorting.

Deleting a Web order?I submitted a sample order after I opened my website so I would know how the process worked, but now can't delete it. How do you delete orders from the website? :confused:
Thanks in advance

Ann F said:

Whatcha giving the top seller? I'm curious. :rolleyes:

To the top seller over $300, I'm giving $25 in movie passes/concessions to the local theater (admission just $5.00). To the next high seller (or high seller if no one reaches $300), a $10 certificate to Mazzio's Pizza. Then, for the student who brings me the most bookings, a $15 Pampered Chef gift certificate redeemable only through me. (I figured it would be the students' moms who actually get me bookings, so I thought that was a good prize)

I'm also giving the band $3.00 for each booking that actually holds a show and 5% of my commission.

They're not huge prizes, but this is my first one. We'll see how it goes.

They're s'posed to turn in all their orders Monday. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
:) Ann,
good luck! You'll have to tell us how it goes. I think those prizes are good ideas. Kids always love to win prizes!

1. How do I track my fundraiser website orders for student reward credit?

To track your fundraiser website orders for student reward credit, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Fundraiser" section. From there, you can view a list of all orders placed through your fundraiser website and see which orders are eligible for student reward credit.

2. Can I track individual student orders for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can track individual student orders for the fundraiser by clicking on the "Orders" tab in the "Fundraiser" section of your Pampered Chef account. From there, you can search for a specific student's name or order number to view their order details and determine if it is eligible for reward credit.

3. How often are the fundraiser website orders updated for tracking?

The fundraiser website orders are updated in real-time, so any orders placed by your supporters will be reflected immediately in your Pampered Chef account. You can check the "Fundraiser" section of your account at any time to view the most up-to-date list of orders and their reward credit status.

4. What happens if an order is returned or cancelled?

If an order is returned or cancelled, the student reward credit associated with that order will be automatically adjusted. If the order was already processed and the credit was applied, it will be deducted from the student's account. If the order was not yet processed, the credit will be removed and the student will not receive credit for that order.

5. Is there a limit to the amount of reward credit a student can earn through the fundraiser?

There is no limit to the amount of reward credit a student can earn through the fundraiser. As long as their supporters continue to place orders through the fundraiser website, the student will continue to earn credit for their efforts. However, please note that the reward credit can only be applied towards future Pampered Chef purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies