• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Online Orders to pp: A Guide

In summary, to add an online order received from Pampered Partner without it transmitting again, you can input it as an individual order if it was submitted that way. If it was submitted as an order on a party, you can key it in on that party in PP. The order will not be processed until it is put on the show. The email received will specify the type of order. You can also add individual orders from your website by inputting it into PP with a show order number and balancing it. You can then push "transmit show" and include the month you want it in, but cancel the actual transmission. It is recommended to put all individual orders into PP for customer service purposes.
Jenn'sKitchen
Gold Member
How do you get Pampered Partner to add an online order I received without it transmitting again? :confused:

Jenn'sKitchen said:
How do you get Pampered Partner to add an online order I received without it transmitting again? :confused:
If the order was submitted as an individual order you can't - it is already in the delivery system.

But if it was submitted as an order on a party you need to key in the order onto that party in your pampered partner. The order will not be processed until you put it on the show.

The email you recieve will tell you which kind of order it is.

Add it without transmitting itWhen you get an individual online order from your website you just imput it into PP with the show order #- usually in the 8000 range. You can then balance it. I then push transmit show and include the month I want it in (January for now) then push ok. But for the transmit screen I hit cancel; thus, I did not transmit the show...I just included the month so it will come up in your PP reports.

You will want to put all of your individual orders in for customer service reasons!

Hope this helps.

Pp
fruit76loop said:
When you get an individual online order from your website you just imput it into PP with the show order #- usually in the 8000 range. You can then balance it. I then push transmit show and include the month I want it in (January for now) then push ok. But for the transmit screen I hit cancel; thus, I did not transmit the show...I just included the month so it will come up in your PP reports.

You will want to put all of your individual orders in for customer service reasons!

Hope this helps.

Thank you for telling us that. I have only had one individual order on my website, but I didn't even think about putting it into PP.

Hi there! I understand your frustration with Pampered Partner not adding your online order without transmitting it again. One solution could be to contact the Pampered Chef customer service team and explain the situation to them. They may be able to manually add the order for you without having to transmit it again. Another option could be to try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempting to add the order again. This may help with any technical issues that could be causing the problem. I hope this helps and you are able to successfully add your order without any further issues. Best of luck!

1. How do I add online orders to my Pampered Chef account?

To add online orders to your Pampered Chef account, you will need to log in to your Consultant's Corner and select the "Orders" tab. From there, click on "Add Online Order" and follow the prompts to enter the customer's information and order details. Once complete, click "Submit" to add the online order to your account.

2. Are there any additional fees for adding online orders?

No, there are no additional fees for adding online orders to your Pampered Chef account. However, there may be shipping fees associated with the customer's order, which will be displayed at the time of checkout.

3. Can I add online orders from any device?

Yes, you can add online orders to your Pampered Chef account from any device as long as you have an internet connection. This includes desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.

4. How long does it take for online orders to show up in my account?

Once you have submitted an online order, it may take up to 24 hours for it to appear in your Pampered Chef account. If you do not see the order after 24 hours, please contact customer service for further assistance.

5. Can I edit or cancel an online order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can edit or cancel an online order after it has been submitted by going to the "Orders" tab in your Consultant's Corner and selecting the order you wish to edit or cancel. Please note that once an order has been processed, it cannot be edited or canceled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
rwester
  • PamperedJess
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedJess