• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website Order

Jenn'sKitchen

Novice Member
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2005
How do you get Pampered Partner to add an online order I received without it transmitting again? :confused:

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Jenn'sKitchen said:
How do you get Pampered Partner to add an online order I received without it transmitting again? :confused:
If the order was submitted as an individual order you can't - it is already in the delivery system.

But if it was submitted as an order on a party you need to key in the order onto that party in your pampered partner. The order will not be processed until you put it on the show.

The email you recieve will tell you which kind of order it is.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Add it without transmitting it

When you get an individual online order from your website you just imput it into PP with the show order #- usually in the 8000 range. You can then balance it. I then push transmit show and include the month I want it in (January for now) then push ok. But for the transmit screen I hit cancel; thus, I did not transmit the show...I just included the month so it will come up in your PP reports.

You will want to put all of your individual orders in for customer service reasons!

Hope this helps.

kimmers

Dec 19, 2005
Pp

fruit76loop said:
When you get an individual online order from your website you just imput it into PP with the show order #- usually in the 8000 range. You can then balance it. I then push transmit show and include the month I want it in (January for now) then push ok. But for the transmit screen I hit cancel; thus, I did not transmit the show...I just included the month so it will come up in your PP reports.

You will want to put all of your individual orders in for customer service reasons!

Hope this helps.

Thank you for telling us that. I have only had one individual order on my website, but I didn't even think about putting it into PP.