• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Identify and Manage Online Orders: Tips for Newbies

In summary, the conversation is about a new online order received by the speaker without any information other than the customer's name and the product purchased. The speaker is unsure of who the customer is and if the order belongs to one of their catalog shows. They are concerned about giving credit to the correct host for the order. The order is an individual online order and the customer did not share their contact information. The speaker can ask their hosts if they know the customer, but it will be difficult to change the order to give credit to the host. The product will be shipped directly to the customer and will show up under the shipping status for online orders.
K.Shaffer
Newbie here....I just received an email that an order was placed on my website. It does not give me any information except the customers name. It shows she bought the BBQ Basket for $26.50 and that's it.
How do I know who this is and if and when she gets her product. It shows no payment of shipping. No info at all. It doesn't show a host name or a phone number to even call her.
My concern is I have 2 catalog shows going right now and I don't know if this belongs to one of them. Both shows on my PWS do not show this ordered through the hosts.
Yes, perhaps this is just some random order, BUT If I find out it belongs to one of them, how do I get them the credit for it.

Sorry I'm new and this is my 1st online order. :blushing:

That is an individual online order, which means the customer didn't enter a host name when placing her order. The reason you are not able to see her contact information, is because she chose not to share her information with you (there are several previous conversations about our feelings on that topic).

You could ask each of your hosts if they know this person, however, it will not be easy to change it so that they will get credit for the show. In order to do that, the customer would have to re-order under the show, and then return what they ordered in the individual order when they receive it. Because of how quickly HO processes orders, most of the time an order can only be canceled if it is caught within minutes of being submitted.

So is the product going to be shipped direct to her then?

Yes, it will. It will show up on your shippiung status under Online orders.

Hi there,
Congratulations on your first online order! I can understand your confusion and concern about not having all the information about the order. The good news is, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to all the necessary information to track and fulfill your orders. Firstly, you can check your consultant dashboard to see if the order belongs to one of your current catalog shows. If it does, you can reach out to the host and confirm if they placed the order. If it doesn't belong to any of your shows, then it is likely a random order. To ensure timely delivery and proper credit, you can reach out to the customer directly via email or phone. You can find their contact information on your consultant dashboard under the "Orders" tab. If you are unable to reach the customer, you can also contact our customer service team for assistance. I hope this helps alleviate your concerns. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me or our support team if you need any further assistance. We are here to help you succeed in your Pampered Chef business.
Best of luck with your catalog shows!
Warm regards,

What is a "Website Order Question"?

A "Website Order Question" is a question that is commonly asked by customers who are in the process of placing an order on a website. It can pertain to any aspect of the ordering process, from product availability to shipping options.

How do I ask a "Website Order Question"?

The best way to ask a "Website Order Question" is by contacting the customer service team of the website you are ordering from. This can usually be done through email, phone, or live chat. You can also look for an FAQ section on the website, which may address common questions.

What type of questions can I ask about my website order?

You can ask any question that pertains to the ordering process, such as product availability, shipping options and fees, return policy, payment methods, and order tracking. You can also ask about any issues you may have encountered while placing your order.

How long does it typically take to get a response to a "Website Order Question"?

The response time for a "Website Order Question" can vary depending on the website and their customer service methods. Some websites may have a live chat feature that allows for immediate responses, while others may take 24-48 hours to respond to emails. It is best to check the website's customer service policy for more information.

Is it important to ask a "Website Order Question" before placing an order?

Yes, it is important to ask any questions you may have before placing an order to ensure a smooth and satisfactory experience. Asking questions can help clarify any confusion and prevent any issues that may arise during the ordering process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefsteph07