• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Your Personal Message before Today's Newsletter! | Website Reminder

, I have never heard of this company. I'm not sure what their product is. I don't think I would be interested in it either if I knew about it. That sounds like a difficult situation to be in, where you have to tell someone that you don't want to work with them but you also don't want to give them your customer list. I think it's important to be professional and let the customer know upfront that you don't want to work with them. Thanks for sharing your experience.
otisbg
Gold Member
Just a reminder to update/change your personal message as the Newsletter is scheduled to be sent today.

Actually we have until August 1st according to PC news wire which is good cause I need to add some emails!:)

Thank you for the reminder LOL I just moved from NH to FL and totally forgot about updating that information in my newsletter. Thanks again :)

Thanks for the reminder. Although I do remember the August 1st date now that Gina mentioned it :).

totally forgot about the August 1st..I have it ingrained in me as the last Monday of the month!! LOLOLOL:rolleyes:

Will it always be the 1st now, or is it the last Monday of the month and August was an acception? Trying to get it in my calendar to remember to update regularly and I'm new to the newsletter. Thanks!

UGH! Not out yet! Not even updated to an August Newsletter. I need this newsletter to hurry up and update and go. I also moved and need that information sent to my client list! From OK to IL!! Hope this is my last move for a while.

And surely as I send this note it will update, lol! Virginia

It is going out now -as I type this- I am getting Out Of Office Messages.

Yes, indeed. Thanks.

I got a response from a past customer asking me to look at her business - 5links. Never heard of this company and from what I can see, I will have no interest in it. I hate having to tell someone I have no interest in their product, even after they made a purchase with me. Had a MK Rep get really disgusted with me because I wouldn't do a show for her if she did one for me. She was basically asking me for my customer list and I wouldn't give it to her, not to mention I have no interest in MK. She got really mad over it. What do you say? Anyone ever hear of this company anyway - 5links?
Virginia

1. What is a website newsletter?

A website newsletter is a regularly scheduled email sent to subscribers with updates, promotions, and information about a particular website or company.

2. How often is the website newsletter sent out?

The frequency of the website newsletter can vary, but it is typically sent out on a weekly or monthly basis.

3. How do I sign up for the website newsletter?

To sign up for the website newsletter, you can visit the website's homepage and look for a sign-up form. Alternatively, you may also be prompted to sign up when making a purchase or creating an account on the website.

4. Can I customize the content I receive in the website newsletter?

Some websites may offer options to customize the content you receive in their newsletter. This could include selecting specific categories or interests to receive updates on, or opting out of certain types of content.

5. Is the website newsletter free to subscribe to?

Yes, the website newsletter is typically free to subscribe to. However, some websites may offer premium newsletter subscriptions with additional content or perks for a fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PamperedinConshy
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Karen Weber